Confirmation thing when confiscating Shit off ground

Reaction score
Topic: Confirmation when picking up guns as a cop

Short explanation (in notes):
- Small window pops up asking if you are sure you want to take this gun/item

Detailed description (why should it become added/...): It should be added because if you are a cop and you try to pick up a thing near and illegal item (Gun or plant) and it picks up that instead of the thing you want it to pick up and this causes issues like if you were not wanting to pick up that item or you were going to photograph it.

Optional additions:
Instead of a window popping up you could have a bag you can equip to pick up illegal items. only when you have this bag equipt and out you can pick up illegal items

Last edited:
Reaction score
Completely agree, I have picked up so many drugs/weapons accidentally when lowering my weapon with E+Left Click. Huge +Support from me.

User0

This will be a great feature I cannot remember how many times I tried to switch between firing states and a weapon would be confiscated. I think would also help new people to the supervisor job or just in general. I'd also like to say that if you accidentally pick up the wrong weapon you might want to move it away in a corner or something.

Reaction score
  • Completely agree, I have picked up so many drugs/weapons accidentally when lowering my weapon with E+Left Click. Huge+Support from me.

Reaction score
This does seem like a nice addition but would make confiscating large amounts of illegal items quite a pain in the literal ass like here
4d957cb6c2.png
2046f362fc.jpg

Unless somebody got a good idea on how to make this not seem like a quite literal pain in the arse I'd love to hear it. In the end, I'd like to see something like this get added.

MattIs

Maybe just have it on a timer. Once you click yes - it means you can pick it up without the windows for a minute for large stashes! :)

Reaction score
Confirmation idea is so cool and also an automatic "/me" command should be added.

Also cash reward of confiscation shoud be visible on confirmation notification.

And also maybe should have an automatic radio message about confiscation, like "I have confiscated a Illegal Item called "(name of illegal item)" or something like that.

My suggestion is all about just "maybe".