Timers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
When police pick up an illegal item there should a a timer like equipping a weapon for example:

Pros:
- Police cannot run into a house and just grab all of the drugs instantly and not do anything with the suspect (seen this happen a few times)
- Its more realistic

Cons:
* Non that effect anything found yet, feel free to post.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

When players pick up weapons there should be a very small timer (as quick as picking up a gun irl) (alike):

Pros:
- Realism
- Will add to the pickup 'n equip instantly feature

Cons:
When i mean a small timer i mean very short.
​___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

When eating, its unrealistic that you eat 5 burgers in 2 seconds so i thought a timer maybe as long as equipping or slightly longer.

Pros:
- Realism
- Means the player will take more time to eat (adding to realism)

Cons:

Thought some of these features will add to the SeriousRP and realism in the new update(s)

Thanks.

Reaction score
With the food I also find it weird that you can eat 5 burgers within a few seconds, I think this should also be with drinks seeing as you can down 10 cans of cola in 5 seconds I like all these ideas, +Support

Reaction score
Some of this is slightly added in next update, but the rest can be part of update afterward, since I agree food eating is far too quick. But any cop that only does things with the drugs and not the criminal behind them, is failRPing.

Reaction score
I was also thinking the Liutenant should get a timer on the phone when there are robberies. +Support BTW

Reaction score
jjjackier said:
I was also thinking the Liutenant should get a timer on the phone when there are robberies. +Support BTW
All police will get a countdown on their screen of the 5 minutes from start of bank robbery after next update, it is clearly visible and easy to understand.

Reaction score
jjjackier said:
Great! Cant wait for the update!

Reaction score
I don't think the food timer is necessary since how fast you eat your burger doesn't actually affect RP. It would only be annoying in my opinion. We don't need timers for everything :)

Reaction score
Ruby said:
I don't think the food timer is necessary since how fast you eat your burger doesn't actually affect RP. It would only be annoying in my opinion. We don't need timers for everything :)
Burgers don't effect RP, but coffee can.

Reaction score
Ruby said:
That's true, forgot about the coffee ;p

Reaction score
Should be in the next update I think, but still would be great to have.

Status
Not open for further replies.