construction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Additionally, refer to rule 3.8 when building on the balcony. You cannot place down props that force people to walk around props to get to your drugs.
If you're building with no intention to grow, it doesn't matter how you build seeing as it will never be intentionally used for combat.
Realistically, the balcony is owned by you so you should be allowed to place down wooden barricades, so long as it doesn't force people to walk a completely different route to the back door.

Reaction score
Additionally, refer to rule 3.8 when building on the balcony. You cannot place down props that force people to walk around props to get to your drugs.
If you're building with no intention to grow, it doesn't matter how you build seeing as it will never be intentionally used for combat.
Realistically, the balcony is owned by you so you should be allowed to place down wooden barricades, so long as it doesn't force people to walk a completely different route to the back door.
d0044bc75c1ef31e586817876d2f5925.png
So 2 helpers saying I can but 2 mods saying I cant

Reaction score
when i raided u earlier the props in ur balcony directed movement i could only go right and that direction of movement is not allowed

Reaction score
the one u had in the balcony i cant now but u were are r5 i had to go inside go to other door i lockpick u open and u shoot me -killed me i had berreta

Reaction score
the one u had in the balcony i cant now but u were are r5 i had to go inside go to other door i lockpick u open and u shoot me -killed me i had berreta
you had to go inside cause you didnt want to go through the metal detectors not directing movement.

Reaction score
you're not allowed to block access to the balcony if you're partaking in illegal activities, like drugs or meth, however if you are doing passive RP which requires space within the balcony then go ahead

Reaction score
i dont see why we cant block the Balconies if you block the Balconies it will be like slums just one door so its not aids

+ alloweding block the Balconies will revive baseing at subs 1/2/3 + regals

Reaction score
i dont see why we cant block the Balconies if you block the Balconies it will be like slums just one door so its not aids

+ alloweding block the Balconies will revive baseing at subs 1/2/3 + regals
you would technically be in violation of the rules where all properties require at least 2 entrances; projex and slums are just oversights

Reaction score
you would technically be in violation of the rules where all properties require at least 2 entrances; projex and slums are just oversights
3 years its oversights ?

as i said no point of makeing it like that its killing regals/subs not like beffore now all what i can see most people baseing projex/slums

Reaction score
you're not allowed to block access to the balcony if you're partaking in illegal activities, like drugs or meth, however if you are doing passive RP which requires space within the balcony then go ahead
I didnt block, I'll show you what I've done in a moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.