cool bye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Welp...

This is goodbye from me, I'm known as either JxnAlx or Jeremiah Anderson IG. I started this server around August of 2016 and I instantly fell in love with the game-mode. I played off and on through the school year until this summer when I really starting hitting the 'perphead's grind' really hard. I met good friends, I met enemies. But then I realized something, this gamemode was controlling my life, controlling my sleeping schedule (meme), and it stopped me from making real life friends and interacting with my family. Don't get me wrong I love video games they have helped me get through the toughest parts of my life but the time I was putting into this server just got out of hand IMO. I would wake up at 10PM to 'powergrow' for the next 8 hours just so I could buy a car and guns. Not even really role-playing anymore its just sit AFK for 8 hours and then go to sleep at 6AM simulator(Atleast it was for me anyway).

Next topic on hand is the staff, W H A T T H E A C T U A L F U C K. The staff are the main reason I am quitting. From nice as fuck admins(@Creepis ) to abusing moderators(@Racxes).

"O hey u wanna join my org because you have powers and can abuse them?"
"Fuck ya m8!"

Seriously the staff team is pretty much as corrupted as the USA's government which is pretty fucking corrupted. SERIOUSLY WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU ARE ACTUALLY KILLING THE SERVER. Don't get me wrong the amount of pure hard word and dedication that has gone into the server's custom addons and the maps is pretty insane but does not make up for the pure shit staff team.

AR's oh don't fucking get my started on these piece of shit threads. It's about 50% "I'm salty because I got killed with an m4" and the rest is actually good AR's. "O hey I feel like my ban was wrong so I'm going to make a dispute." O wow it got rejected wonder fucking why. SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER IF YOU SPEND AN HOUR MAKING A DISPUTE ITS BASICALLY UP TO IF THE STAFF MEMBER LIKES YOU IN-GAME. @Adrish !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seriously the server itself is pretty fucking amazing but its for a fact dying because everyone gets banned for some stupid ass reason because you killed the moderator and now hes fucking salty. i want the server to stop dying and continue to be great but it cant when YOU FUCKING PERMA BANNED THE ENTIRE GARRYS MOD COMMUNITY.

k this could have gone on for forever but i gotta go do shit so L8R BITCHESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

Tags:
@Jay Original sugar daddy, thx bb
@Strobez NIP was fun, f in perma
@thehomelessdude wagwan was fun, love u lots
@Husky you made me wanna die but then after getting to know u, ur pretty d a n k
@Photon perhaps i love you
@Janice i still cant understand what you are saying 50% percent of the time cus you're so scottish
@Elemetsup you're a meme but thanks for helping me when i was new
@ALOO89 your English is so bad its funny
@huexd u can have all my in game money

Status
Not open for further replies.