Bye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Im quitting this fucking community. Im done with the strict fucking staff team. The only one who is even a bit nice is @GraveDinosaur No offence but this community started turning hostile against me at the moment i came back from my ban. So fuck everyone who was hostile to me the past few weeks and love you everyone that i was with in organisations except for inch. Start about my grammar i dont give a fuck

Bye

Reaction score
BeepBeepImAJeep calm down okay, I know you're pissed off about your ban which is quite obvious after looking at your OOC messages, I'd firstly like to tell you something you told me the other day
BeepBeepImAJeep: Sorry for being so pissed
I think it's quite obvious that you're pretty mad right now, so just take it easy and calm down, I don't think you'll be leaving but if you do;
Have a good one buddy, you're a nice guy.

Reaction score
If someone was being mean to you you can report it to a parent/guardian (staff member). Staff team isn't that strict, you may be heated due to your ban. Take a few days to cool off and make an apology!

Reaction score
You ran probably one of the most hostile and aggressive organisations out there, and you let randoms base with you and join your org. What did you expect?

cy@

Reaction score
Rules are rules and you have to follow them my friend. Otherwise, cya and stay safe!

Reaction score
I pity the staff, after these rude words you've said about them they still feel the need to cover your ass by deleting my previous post. Fine, if they want me to be "nice" I'll do just that.

Your current hostility is an act of desperation and pure salt over a punishment that is most likely just. If you don't like it, dispute it. If you feel like the community is against you, it most likely is due to your attitude as displayed here.

So, if you're really "quitting" this community (which I highly doubt you are) goodbye.

sorry not sorry

Reaction score
My dude detail your problems and if people agree a bandwagon of support will be by your side or people will explain where you are possibly mistaken

Reaction score
You get what you give.

There's not much more to say, other than you can improve if you desire it.
Goodbye, good luck on what you move to next! :shamefullyembarrased:

Reaction score
Well Jayden i understand your frustation about your ban and once again if you need help with the rules you can always make a f6 and a staff member will most likely answer you. I feel like you're getting a few bans due you lack a little of rule knowledge but i believe that can be easily fixed. If you want to improve this i highly recommend reading sourcebans so you can see where people get banned for for example and not make these mistakes. And i am sure if you need help with the rules any staff member would be happy to assist you.

Reaction score
Beep the best thing to do during your ban is to

A:Read the rules
B: play a different game until it's over but also do Option A.
C:if it's false dispute the ban/if it's valid but would like the ban to be shortened or pardoned then apologize
D: if the staff member did something wrong then make a staff complaint.

ANYWAY sad to see you go, Good Luck in what you choose to do next.

Reaction score
Why do birds suddenly appear, ev'ry time you are near?
Just like me, they long to be close to you.
Why do stars fall down from the sky, ev'ry time you walk by?
Just like me, they long to be close to you.

On the day that you were born the angels got together.
And decided to create a dream come true.
So, they sprinkled moon dust in your hair of gold,
And star-light in your eyes of blue.
That is why all the girls in town follow you all around.
Just like me, they long to be close to you...

On the day that you were born the angels got together.
And decided to create a dream come true.
So, they sprinkled moon dust in your hair of gold,
And star-light in your eyes of blue.
That is why all the girls in town follow you all around.

Deleted member 6228

Find out how this man did it! From one Inch to taking out an entire organisation with one simple trick! Find out how this man utizlied a mossberg to please women!

Reaction score
No offence
So fuck everyone who was hostile to me the past few weeks
LEGENDARY

Seriously though, if you have issues with any of the players or staff members, there's always the appropriate forums of which you can make a complaint or action request. No need to take it out on everyone in this thread, as it makes you just seem mad for no real reason.

Reaction score
76033376.jpg

Come back when you've cooled off. Or dont.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Im quitting this fucking community. Im done with the strict fucking staff team. The only one who is even a bit nice is @GraveDinosaur No offence but this community started turning hostile against me at the moment i came back from my ban. So fuck everyone who was hostile to me the past few weeks and love you everyone that i was with in organisations except for inch. Start about my grammar i dont give a fuck

Bye

Reasons I feel bad:
  • Tried your best to make an org, everyone turned on you for it.
  • Losing another member of the community.
  • Never really got to know yourself personally.
Things you should take into account:
  • You are accountable for your own actions, this is what got you banned.
  • Should never judge people OOC for IC actions.
  • Calm down ffs

Thanks for the supply of pots and guns, see you in 3 weeks dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.