Cop Skins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I like it! But it seems like the number on top is a bit off to the right, that will bug my OCD :p
And will they shine / reflect like they do on the pictures?

Reaction score
Fexxe said:
I like it! But it seems like the number on top is a bit off to the right, that will bug my OCD :p
Yes, they will reflect. One thing you should take note is this will look nicer on the Charger 2012 because that's the skin template I used.

Reaction score
Fexxe said:
If you just make sure that all the text is centered properly, this will be an amazing skin for the charger :)

Reaction score
BTW, THE LAST PICTURE on the albumn is another members car I'm helping skin for Paralake too!

Reaction score
It's awesome man! But please, remove the "9/11 never forget" flag. I honestly don't think we should have national flags like that, since the server is mostly european anyway with all kind of nationalities. Perhaps its just me, but I think it just rings out "Murica, fuck yeah!!" and I'm no fan of that ;) Not that I don't like Americans I just don't want nationalism / patriotism.

Reaction score
Fexxe;n15605 said:
It's awesome man! But please, remove the "9/11 never forget" flag. I honestly don't think we should have national flags like that, since the server is mostly european anyway with all kind of nationalities. Perhaps its just me, but I think it just rings out "Murica, fuck yeah!!" and I'm no fan of that ;) Not that I don't like Americans I just don't want nationalism / patriotism.
That is another guys car that I accidentally posted a picture of, he's making a skin too for perp heads, but I'll let him know for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.