Server Suggestion Courier Pay Update

Kay

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Courier Pay Update
Suggestion Description: Currently when there's 2 couriers on duty, when delivering a parcel it half's the pay-out.

The pay is already low as it is so why half it when the other delivery driver is doing nothing to assist me with delivering the parcel? Makes no sense.

Why should this be added?:
-  Allows people to make more money passively rather than growing drugs. Provides another aspect to the server rather than being a criminal.

What negatives could this have?:
- There isn't any.

What problem would this suggestion solve?: N/A

Reaction score
Courier is one of the highest paid jobs on the server when the city got a mayor. The base pay is better that normal officer and on top of that, you get 5-10% of the value of the packages you deliver.

We tried this a few weeks ago and you could easily make 100k/hour as a courier.

Kay

Reaction score
Courier is one of the highest paid jobs on the server when the city got a mayor. The base pay is better that normal officer and on top of that, you get 5-10% of the value of the packages you deliver.

We tried this a few weeks ago and you could easily make 100k/hour as a courier.
I'm currently courier with another person as I'm typing this. I delivered 3 shop orders all ranging from 152 - 300 payout.

I understand the potential to make money but I don't see why you'd cut the pay by half when another courier is on duty and is not even helping you deliver the parcel.

1711896636337.png

Kay

Reaction score
The shop NPC parcel pay outs are well shit, even with one courier, should be more rewarding imo
That's my whole point. The big orders from actual players only come in now and again and yes they're good and you can make a lot of money from them.

But shop orders are low as it is when you're the only courier and now when there's 2, cutting that to half is actually pointless....

Reaction score
Since the courier update you get paid every minute compared to before.

When the sales tax is at 1% and you get max pay, which most mayors to, you can make alot of money so giving the job, that's already incredible OP money wise wouldn't make any sense. Maybe if you removed the constant paycheck so you only get paid for the packages.

As I said before, this is the only job you can make 100k an hour with(Except chiefs position within the PD and tons of confiscate money). No reason to boost it i

Reaction score
The pay of the delivery is split in two to prevent package thieving or package hoarding and a lot of angry delivery people making reports over that.

If you check with your second delivery person, the money does go to their pocket (cash not bank) but no pop up shows up when the other delivers a package. You each get 50% of the delivery pay (I am 100% sure and confirmed this yesterday as there were salty couriers).

Reaction score
ngl
The pay of the delivery is split in two to prevent package thieving or package hoarding and a lot of angry delivery people making reports over that.

If you check with your second delivery person, the money does go to their pocket (cash not bank) but no pop up shows up when the other delivers a package. You each get 50% of the delivery pay (I am 100% sure and confirmed this yesterday as there were salty couriers).
I still think the courier that delivers the package should get the reward 100%. Courier is a civ job any way it’s not gov, the couriers fighting over packages would be funny as hell and completely within the rules since you’re not prohibited from breaking the law as Courier and a gangster courier hoarding packages would be great. Just imagine two rival gang members bump into eachother at the warehouse and fight over the good package :laughcry:

Kay

Reaction score
ngl

I still think the courier that delivers the package should get the reward 100%. Courier is a civ job any way it’s not gov, the couriers fighting over packages would be funny as hell and completely within the rules since you’re not prohibited from breaking the law as Courier and a gangster courier hoarding packages would be great. Just imagine two rival gang members bump into eachother at the warehouse and fight over the good package :laughcry:
my whole point of this thread. I honestly don't know why we have to split the delivery 50/50. Whoever delivers it should get 100% of the delivery fee.

Reaction score
the only complaint i have is that the shop orders are shit pay. just make it so shop orders are larger. or make it so the longer you are on courier or the more shop orders you deliver the bigger the pay. this would be good for courier players that are grinding xp or during no player hours or no mayor hours.