Model Suggestion Courier Refresh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Courier Refresh
Suggestion Description: We've had so much new content over the past years and the models & overall look of the server just gets better and better.

One job that i feel could look much better with a few model changes is Courier.

I think it would be great to rebrand Courier and use some more 'new looking' skins to bring this job alive.

I played around with a playermodel & vehicle skin to show my thoughts!

Why should this be added?:
- Makes the server look nicer
-New content for less developed job

What negatives could this have?:
- N/A

Useful Images:
ZzNbhz8.jpeg
sMgCpPl.jpeg
NVFw0qk.png
0yETi1z.png
w5Zjhw9.jpeg

Last edited:
Reaction score
I really like the current delivery van model in "UPS" style color. I prefer that over bright white/red proposed in this post, however adding some logos on it could be nice.

I however strongly agree with introducing uniform to courier job, it will prevent couriers from getting shot during projex/harbour lane shootouts, or at least reduce the likelihood.

Reaction score
  • Staff
I really like the current delivery van model in "UPS" style color. I prefer that over bright white/red proposed in this post, however adding some logos on it could be nice.

I however strongly agree with introducing uniform to courier job, it will prevent couriers from getting shot during projex/harbour lane shootouts, or at least reduce the likelihood.
Yeah i feel you...

w5Zjhw9.jpeg

Reaction score
This one looks really well, great job Goonsberg!
Tbf I could see both of these models being avaliable to select, similarly to fire truck.

Reaction score
Looks good and is more personalized for the server, I believe it would be a good addition and it wouldnt be much work for the developers/modellers since you've already done it. Great suggestion

Reaction score
Suggestion Description: We've had so much new content over the past years and the models & overall look of the server just gets better and better.

I think it would be great to rebrand Courier and use some more 'new looking' skins to bring this job alive.

- N/A

Useful Images:
sMgCpPl.jpeg
NVFw0qk.png
0yETi1z.png
w5Zjhw9.jpeg
If this is looked at by the devs I think my thread should also be looked at!!!
Some of the ideas would go really well hand in hand!

Reaction score
+1,that looks so nice and will make the server look better!

Reaction score
I think the truck should be remived comoletely to be honest. The handling is horrible and it would be a Transit or even a Splinter.

I love the uniform tho :D

Reaction score
I think the truck should be remived comoletely to be honest. The handling is horrible and it would be a Transit or even a Splinter.
It looks good though, I personaly like it roleplay-wise. But I agree that driving it is extremely annoying, so it would work well with new cars being avaliable for more experienced couriers as suggested by Jamie

Reaction score
+1 on the idea if it’s still being considered. It irks me that out of all the jobs, couriers still aren’t identifiable IC’ly rather than through the color of their names over their heads, nor are their vehicles identifiable.

Last edited:
Reaction score

- N/A

Useful Image
NVFw0qk.png
Rather not about the cars but about the model. Maybe you can recreate a model of the uniform to signify what level you are on like medics and firefighters.

Status
Not open for further replies.