Two slots for the delivery man/woman....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: Add another slot for delivery man/woman

Short explanation (in notes):
- Add an additional slot for delivery man/woman

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
Quite a simple suggestion really. I feel that adding a new slot will mean that more people will be willing to do the job. It means that they are not always by themself like they would be now, and actually have someone to talk to while waiting for someone to order (which can take a long time). Also, there are times when around 4 orders will come through in a short period of time. If the other delivery man is able to get a van (see optional additions), it will mean people aren't waiting for too long for their order.

Optional additions:
- A player can only take out a second delivery van if they are a premium member.

Reaction score
+Support
Yeah, this will stop people bugging the delivery man because they're late for delivering. Two would be nice; like the Medic slots.

Reaction score
+ SUPPORT - I don't see a problem with it and it adds to passive RP.This should be added 100% and it also takes off all the stress from one delivery man.

Reaction score
I have been playing as a Delivery man quite a lot recently - for some reason. It does get stressful when you get three people making deliveries in a span of 10 seconds. A partner in the delivery service would be good, similarly to the Medic and Roadcrew job(s).

Reaction score
-support That's true, sometimes you get many orders at once, but basing on how low is your retribution for delivering a package... I wouldn't like at all divide that little money i get now with someone else.
Moreover I remember I said this already, in an identical suggestion that got denied, but since looking on all my messages I didn't find that discussion I guess it's been deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.