Craftable splints

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Discussion Post: https://perpheads.com/threads/craftable-splints.34776/

Main idea:
Implementing the ability to craft splints which are able to fix a crippled leg

Description: Adding a new craft-able item under the Medical tab which can be used to fix a crippled leg. At this point in time, the majority of the fun from perp is from shootouts and it is ridiculous that one bullet from any cop with 1 pistol marks will cripple you and change the entire tide of the gunfight completely. I am proposing the idea that we add a splint as a craftable item which can be applied once you are crippled and remove the crippled status completely or regain up to 75% of your mobility. Of course you might think "Lol no ppl are just gonna spam splints in gun fights" which is why there should be a 2-3 minute cool down between using splints on your legs. Having this idea implemented will drastically change the diversity of gun fights in a way that is more beneficial than detrimental,

http://prntscr.com/layu37 - my rant on the original and dusted suggestion

Pros:

• Works for a civilian and an LEO
    • More time for things like gun fights so you don't just get shot in the leg instantly and have to be crippled the whole way through a gunfights.
    • Adds another item to the medical side of things, for instance the job as well, not only bandages and stimpacks but this as well.
    • Useful copy and pasted from nades original suggestion which has been hidden under the rug
-Making gun fights more enjoyable instead of 1 hit to the leg = 99% chance of dying and 100% of turtling in an area which you're supposed to leave ASAP.

Cons: I really cant think of any, will add to this list as some good ones are presented.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well I mean you can't just instantly fix a broken leg, even with a splint you will still lose most of your mobility

Reaction score
Maybe instead of having a cooldown, it'll basically let you run around normally for a short duration until you become affected by crippled again.

Reaction score
Why not make it so it speeds up the healing process to the crippled effect? Healing instantly would be unrealistic. A stim pack is quite unrealistic yes but it is just a alternitave to medicine?

Reaction score
@Rogga Fair point, but there's certain things that would be aids, slow healing is one of them during gunfights since mobility is a huge factor in the outcome of a gunfight.

Status
Not open for further replies.