Splint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
A splint for legs, if legs broke, why not just craft/buy a splint? It would be so less annoying then waiting for a medic to show up or someone to join medics, splints will be a great idea, what do you think? Oh and! Have anyone played Fallout New vegas? In there, you can cripple many of your body parts, the head, the body, your legs, your hands! Why not have a splint for everything? Like in irl, and in 5 minutes you'd be good as new, (considering the minutes as years as I suppose).

Reaction score
Well maybe you can buy one after you break your legs- and it lasts a certain amount of time say 5 minutes, or a certain amount of steps.

(expanding on the idea not saying I approve.)

Reaction score
Xquality said:
Why have breakable legs in the first place then? You're basically saying that.
Well, all I say it's kind of, annoying. But without that the perp would be less realistic, I'm not saying we should not have breakable legs, I am saying why not have a medicine for that? Like a splint.
Anyways thanks for you opinion :)

Reaction score
Xquality said:
Why have breakable legs in the first place then? You're basically saying that.
Oh and I'd like to add, it's kind failrp how a medic can poof, repair your legs with a single blow of magic, maybe, only the medic can give splints, and in around 3-5 minutes, the legs shalll heal! What do you think?

Reaction score
I like the idea, it does fit-in well with the current system where things like bandages and stim packs are used; but I also believe it's a step in the wrong direction - allowing people to rush and skip RP situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.