Stim packs temporarily solve being crippled!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Discussion Post:
Main Idea: Basically using a stim pack will temporarily (maybe 10-15 seconds) allow you to "remove" the effect of being crippled, before going back to being crippled again.

Full description of the idea: Quite simple, you catch a bullet to the leg, oh no, you're crippled. Now in a shootout if you are crippled and (typically as a civilian) if there is no access to a medic, you're put at an awful disadvantage, which is even worse if you are breathless/exhausted because you move at the pace of a turtle. So rather than adding "splints", why not add an extra effect to something that already exists, so I say by using a stim pack you can temporarily remove the effect of being crippled for either 10 or 15 seconds, this gives you enough time to move to cover or a safe location, without having to move at an obnoxiously slow pace.

Why should it be added?: Because being crippled right now puts you at a terrible disadvantage mid-shootout, at least having a temporary solution to being crippled that will allow you to relocate at a faster pace, I believe is good.

Pros:

• Gives another use to stim packs
  • Being crippled doesn't put you at an automatic disadvantage (assuming you have stim packs)
  • Still punishes people for getting crippled if they don't have stim packs

Cons:

• not necessarily that realistic
  • if people have a lot of stimpacks, being crippled to them doesn't matter

Reaction score
I think being able to craft them with nails and wooden boards and some glue would be better

Status
Not open for further replies.