Crafting +

Status
Not open for further replies.

D3V

Reaction score
0a0ae93a53.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Background story: Crafting + all started back in Paralake V1, This organization was started by Ryan Harris and Gary Belinsky. At first it was a private ORG just for friends but it turn't out to be a very powerful organization among the city. We gained many members in a short period of time (25+)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Members list:

Owners -
Gary Belinsky

Management -
Chris Andrews
Robert Crane
Angela Walker

Members
-Hidden for security reasons-

Network Partners:
DeSimone Crew
Yamaguchi Family

Allies:

Neutral

Enemies:
The Harpers

Last edited:
Reaction score
By recent behaviour against men such as Abdi Abdullah I've decided to ask for something to happen with the Virturriosirosirsoirs as currently they're going on my nerves.

D3V

Reaction score
Well we are at war with some scrubs i wonder how long it will take for their steroids to run out...

Reaction score
To solve some big big confusion, The Fernesto Family has nothing to do with this war between The Growing Power and Crafting+. We are not allied with nor of them, nor in war with any of these orgs. So please, fuck off our places, we dont have anything to do with you.

D3V

Reaction score
Well today has taught us a lot of things firstly Growing power are a bunch of hyped up steroid addicts who can't shoot for shit. Secondly we have on several occasions wiped out upwards of 5 members at a time while being outnumbered. But it seems this shitty gay power organization has underestimated us as they are going to lose this war and we will never surrender.

ps Your org is full of absolute retards :).

A quick addition: Any members who have left our organization without permission to fight for gay power will be executed and will be left to die when that pile of tards fall.

Reaction score
Wait a moment.. You're missing some very, very big points.

Firstly, when you were going to raid us in Slums at the start of the day.. then when 3 quarters of us left and there was only 3/4 left inside you raided, failed terribly because I remember the lovely moment of sniping you in your face.

Oh then the time when you stole Youseff's car and I sprayed the fuck out of Hazza... OH Yeah and that time when Bajar was fully protected all I could see was is head and oh.. he got popped too..

ALSO Not to mention you've attempted to raid us twice WITH the cops.. because that's all you can do?

AND OH Yeah! You did kill us today.. but guess what?

Robin was cuffed. I was in my car defenseless and so was Joe. OH Garo? He had is back to you killing 2 cops...

OH AND YEAH! That other time.. when you killed me while in cuffs?

One thing I will give you is that whole Office thing, nice try killed 2 of us then the cops did the rest of the job AGAIN. And the final time.. on top of the garage? Okay well.. yeah you got us there. But that was about 6 of us. You're forgetting our numbers within the day time when you drive around in your shitty car not being able to doing anything. And good look getting any intel, because we're getting it from where you'll least expect it.. and when you do find out - oh that's a very BIG friendship gone.

Anyway we'll see if you can post this, this time tomorrow night but without using the assist from Police Officers.

Last edited:
Reaction score
You know crafting + are better, simply because they have a Gary Belinsky and Robert Crane, Robert Crane is one crazy motherfucker. But no being serious, what i have heard, crafting + are quite a good org, I would love to find out who is actually better.

IC- Alfie Reeves

Reaction score
And this is what happens when we're all ready, and you actually fight us like men, without Standish Family members.. head on:

6C8FE688A85A007ABABA89F962C9E6ECCCED961B

You die.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Enemies: Cresendo - Defeated
Growing Power - Defeated
I'm not in the org myself but why do you claim Growing Power was defeated? They disbanded a day before you declared war. You never defeated them. But if you want to claim that for satisfaction then sure I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.