The Harpers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
sOQs1Yy.png

|Loyality|Honor|Respect|.

History.

The Harper started back in 2015 when Xhantium Harper moved to the city, quickly he realised that the real money was not in being hired by goverment, yet he was a very skilled lawyer.
He realised that he was on the poor side of the law, and decided to form a mafia, he named it The Harpers, quickly it started getting filled with members, and the fun started.
For a while it was peace, but then they got into some disputes with organizations like, The Belinskys, PTP, The Cacuzzas, and the Standish family, but it the end it was all solved and harpers could be itself again, unto now It have grown to one of the strongest mafias around.
History will be continued from here.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Members.
Mr Harper: Xhantium Harper.
Right hand/Consigliere: Tom Harper.
Underbosses: Fredy Newman And Chris Harper.
Captains:Martin Checky,Ling Wang, Spadille Harper, Victor Harper
Capos: Hidden.
Members: Hidden.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Weaponry.
Our members are expected to be capable of using all guns handed to them, however we have a few favourites.
AK-47
Ncgsom9.jpg

Remington 870
6YRT7a8.jpg

Barrett M82
n1BTxvD.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rules.
Don't steal from other members.
Don't be a retard.
Don't attract uneccsary attention from the authorities.
Don't attack allied orgs.
Don't betray the org.
Don't disrespect or harm other members.
If a member of the organization needs your help you are expected to help no matter what.
Dont purposely piss eachother off.
Any break of theese rules will be punished.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Allied Organizations.
Good Fellas - Leader Adour Mikoyan

ENEMY LIST:
Tyler Bounce, Alex Big Jeff, Jake Hudson, Jeffrey Geeza, Tommy Desimone, Max Arnolds, Tom Henderson

ENEMY ORGS:
PTP.
Collegium.

Defeated:
C+.
The Power Rangers.
The skid org/The Avito.
Paralake Kings.
Mafia Family Crime (Scrubs, ran off to hide with desimone)

Neutral Organizations:
The skid org - Leader Aaron Doman
Kommando 9 - Leader Peter Wolf

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you wish to join feel free to apply using our application form.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Wish I could join the clan :p. Looks like an awesome organisation! Can't wait to see you lads in action. I think we'll hear some police calls!

Last edited:
Reaction score
So I was looking through the enemies of yours and found my name squeezed between some names I've never seen before. I just wondered what I had done to deserve such an honor?

Reaction score
I think the PLPD as a whole should shut down this org as a whole. They have all intent to break laws and I have a leaked photo of the their leaders breaking law 7.2.
3110AD1B00000578-3441125-image-m-26_1455134082272.jpg

I don't think they should. And fyi, I think they do it already without even knowing. Having the smallest reason to raid the whole base. 1 Shot fired. The guy who shot the gun came outside to surrender. 4 Swat + 5/8 cops rushing in with guns. I think they are already trying to shut it down.

Last edited:
Reaction score
God, there are some salty comments and posts on this thread. If you got nothing nice to say, just don't post anything.

Reaction score
Your recent aggressions towards Olsen Banden has led us to believe that our organisations are no longer on friendly terms.
11420896_1571205126435155_344290800_n.jpg

PEPE WILL SMITE YOU DOWN YOU NON BELIEVERS!
The Lore of Pepe
In the Age of Ancients the world was unformed, shrouded by fog. A land of gray crags, Archtrees and Everlasting Dragons. But then there was Fire and with fire came disparity. Heat and cold, life and death, and of course, light and dark. Then from the dark, They came, and found the Souls of Lords within the flame.feelsman , the First of the Dead, The Witch of 4chan and her Memes of Chaos, Pepe, the Lord of Sunlight, and his faithful knights. And the Furtive myspace, so easily forgotten.

With the strength of Lords, they challenged the Dragons. Pepe's mighty bolts peeled apart their stone scales. The Witches weaved great memestorms. feelsman, unleashed a miasma of bad memes and disease. And Seath the memeless betrayed his own, and the Dragons were no more.

Thus began the Age of Memes. But soon the memes will fade and only Dark will remain. Even now there are only whispers, and man sees not light, but only endless weaboos. And amongst the living are seen, carriers of the accursed Darksign.

Yes, indeed. The Darksign brands the Unmemed. And in this land, the Unmemed are corralled and led to the north, where they are locked away, to await the end of the great Memes... This is our fate.

Only, in the ancient legends it is stated, that one day an unmemed shall be chosen to leave the 4chan asylum, in pilgrimage, to the land of ancient memes, Peperan.

Last edited:
Reaction score
After recent, warfare between both of the org's Mafia Family Gang vs The Harper's i took the time to put make a video on how shit's going to go down! their's a whole series.
When people are jealous AF they hate *drops the mic*

Status
Not open for further replies.