Crafting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
If you craft just pistol ammo it will take you a while, this spreadsheet is very helpful for knowing what to craft next to level your firearms.

This thread by Sorle is very helpful
Reaction score
It's gonna take quite a bit because every level will demand a slightly larger amount. I recommend you rush craft every new highest possible firearm till you reach what you want to craft, and sell other guns at crafting price.

Reaction score
The most beneficial way to gain XP is to craft the highest-level item, as it gives you the most XP. However it can occasionally not be the best option as it may cost the most, to reach the level to craft a HK45 you need level 29, it wouldn't take too long with pistol ammo and it'd help you to not run out for the foreseeable future, however crafting the highest XP item (guns, probably) would be better as you can resell them for a profit.

Reaction score
If you craft just pistol ammo it will take you a while, this spreadsheet is very helpful for knowing what to craft next to level your firearms.

This thread by Sorle is very helpful

Solution
Reaction score
How much pistol ammo do I need until I can craft a HKCT (firearms and creating level)
It's been a long time but I think It was a like quarter million worth of crafting for lvl 20 to make Glock 17, and then it gets exponentially more as it goes.
It is hard to estimate, because you keep selling stuff as you craft it, especially ammo is easy and fast to sell, which is why you craft that instead of guns, which give in theory more exp, but are slower to turn back into money.

If you want lvl 40 without selling anything you probably need 1 half mil worth of pistol ammo or so to start with

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.