Crashes after "sending client info"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
At the time where you would JUST ONLY have been in the game for the first split screen, my game decides to crash instantly, nothing with "hl2.exe has stopped working" or any other errors. It just closes, just like that.

I have tried this before, but that was more than a year back, how do I fix this?

P.S. This happened just after I lost my internet connection, and had to remove my D-Link from my computer (net card) and place it back again. At that time I was frozen ingame, yet I could still listen to people talking over the gov. radio for some reason. After that, I tried launching again. And this happens now.

Reaction score
The exact same thing was happening to me until I upgraded my windows 7 32-bit to 64-bit. I really don't have another solution to the problem though as reinstalling the game and content won't seem to work.

Reaction score
The exact same thing was happening to me until I upgraded my windows 7 32-bit to 64-bit. I really don't have another solution to the problem though as reinstalling the game and content won't seem to work.

Well, I already have a 64-bit OS, so I guess it's just reinstalling Gmod then. Thanks for the tip!
[DOUBLEPOST=1454781170,1454778702][/DOUBLEPOST]I have just completely reinstalled Garry's Mod and deleted all remaining files from the directory. The problem is still persistent.

Any ideas?
[DOUBLEPOST=1454781888][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh, hahah. Read your message too fast Lelios. Not that it matters anyway, was reading DeadPool at the time it installed again.

Reaction score
How much RAM do you have on your computer installed? On PERPHeads it is recommended to have 8GB.

I have 16 GB RAM, so well. Anyways, for me at least, restarting my computer helped solve this issue.
It does sound stupid, but that's all I really did (except for reinstalling it completely again, which I doubt helped at all)

Status
Not open for further replies.