Crashing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
It would be nice to be done, a script that adds your drugs to vault when u get crashed.I am losing like 50k/day to buy pots and seeds becouse I am getting crashed, and it's not from my client, it is from the server(i don't get crashes on other server), and I don't think I am the only one with this problem.

Reaction score
Try cleaning out dust from your computer, it may be causing it to over heat and forcedly shut down the client.

I think something which prevents you from loosing things when crashing would be nice ;).

Reaction score
It's hard to see if you crash or disconnect, since most of the times it just says
"disconnected by client" whether you disconnect or crash. Then people could
disconnect to save their drugs ;)

Reaction score
Tanges;n17531 said:
It's hard to see if you crash or disconnect, since most of the times it just says

This.

Reaction score
Tanges said:
agree

Reaction score
Tanges said:
Yea but something must be done becouse is not nice to us players...

Reaction score
I thought about this and I got the idea of a timer. When you disconnect your plants will stay there for 20 minutes. If your plants Don't get taken in that time they'll be put into your storage. Only the pots and a few seeds should be put into the storage like the plant wasn't Ready for harvest yet. I hope this idea could help.

Reaction score
Rutger Cornfield;n18713 said:
I thought about this and I got the idea of a timer. When you disconnect your plants will stay there for 20 minutes. If your plants Don't get taken in that time they'll be put into your storage. Only the pots and a few seeds should be put into the storage like the plant wasn't Ready for harvest yet. I hope this idea could help.

Then you could rejoin and have your plants planted and plant again.
Because I think there is no way to know if you have plants down or not.
All in all it can be abused.

Reaction score
Tanges said:
Rutger Cornfield;n18713 said:

Then you could rejoin and have your plants planted and plant again.
Because I think there is no way to know if you have plants down or not.
All in all it can be abused.
Indeed and thats why its not being added ...

Reaction score
- support because if people get raided and if they leave the server then and the drugs are going in their inverntory so people cant steal their drugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.