Crazy/Proud things you have done!

Reaction score
Competed in an untested powerlifting competition and still got 4th place.

I was probably the only natty there.

Reaction score
The first thread i posted on the forums, set the record for most replies:

60494179d8.jpg

Before being closed by @Bolli :kappa:

Reaction score
During a football match i made a clearance with my left foot.
[DOUBLEPOST=1460936359,1460928387][/DOUBLEPOST]
I was with my family on a walk 2 new years eves ago and i was on my bike. We were heading to my Grandmas house so i went ahead. When i got there no one answerd so i went into her back garden to fine her on the floor. I put he in the recovery position and gave her this spray she has when she gets breathless. I then rang an ambulance and the doctor told me she has had a heart attack, they also said if i wasnt there that quick she would have died. I was in our local paper and it made me very proud.
Ur a hero mate.

Deleted member 5920

Making a rap tape that got downloaded 100,000 times.

Introduced a new snail breed into my area.

Built my own pc with barely any knowledge and only slightly fucked up.

Paid off admins to unban me.

Reaction score
Many of you may not know but I am a pretty good swimmer. I swim for a very good academy and I do lots of comepetions. Anyways one time I was on holiday and me and my family were having lunch by the sea and I was watching this man in a wheel chair talking to his grand kids and I turned to speak to my mum and I heard screaming so I turned around and the man in the wheel chair had acctually fell into the sea (from a ledge) so I went and dived in and pulled him back up to shore. I got a medal from the police not quite sure why the police gave it to me but yeah ( I will try to upload the photo soon of the medal) anyways afterwards he thanked me lots , His family were very emotional and I got hugs from his family and we all had ice cream together which was nice. My parents were very proud of me and still are to this day I still know this man to this day his name is Richard I see him every now and again he rings me sometimes to see how I am doing. But yeah that's my story I hope you enjoyed it :)

Last edited: