Things you didn't like the idea of til you tried?

Reaction score
£2.50 a fucking coil? What vape you got? Mine cost like £3.50 each or £10 for a pack of 3

Reaction score
Actually same except I didn't have anything against sushi and wanted to try it upon finding out it exists. Avoid gas station sushi like the plague tho

Reaction score
@ErmakDimon ALWAYS Go to a sushi resteraunt with at least 4 stars in food hygiene when eating raw sushi or make it yourself from only the highest quality fish you can afford.

Reaction score
For me it’s got to be jet skiing, In Croatia on holiday. Brother and dad thinks it’s a good idea to go jet skiing, at first I thought I was a bit dodgy but geez going 80 mph in the sea water was sick. Experience I’ll never forgot tbh

Reaction score
people forget that stuff like this has to be designed to be easy to do otherwise repair costs would be ridiculously silly

Reaction score
When you tryina smuggle 20 kilos of cocaine stuffed in condoms in your arse through an airport but mid flight the condoms break
AcceptableNastyAtlasmoth-size_restricted.gif

Reaction score
I was super against trying weed and Balloons, did weed I kinda liked it but I'm not too fussed on it, will probably do it like once in a few months or something, not my cup of tea. I tried balloons and they're really good, I've never done them whilst sober.

I used to be really against cigarettes a few years ago but I always have them whilst drunk, I had the first one whilst sober yesterday for years and it was actually alright (It was Menthol, fuck smoking normal cancer sticks) and I just never crave them or anything, I mean if someone is having one go for it but other than that I won't.

I used to be really against shagging trannies but once you go black you never go back.

Last edited:
Reaction score
my dads a mechanic so If something is wrong with my car I just give it to him and hell sort it out, saves me a hell of a lot of money too.