You have 24 hours to live.

Reaction score
One evening, as the clock strikes twelve, the doctor tells you that you have twenty four hours to live. You have no need to sleep, you're perfectly able and free to do whatever is possible with your wealth and connections yet you have been offered a make-a-wish supersonic aeroplane flight to anywhere in the world.

I would probably spend my final day with my girlfriend as I'm in quite a comfortable relationship and that's make me happy, nothing elaborate just a nice day together.

I thought this would be a fairly interesting question so - with deep detail - how would you spend your final hours of life?

Reaction score
Go to fredy and tell him to kill the dying server for 2 no 3 sausages

Wank for the rest of the time

I have a strong feeling you made this thread to tell everyone in a subtile way u have a gf

Reaction score
I'd do everything I would normally do on a weekend aka just play games but in the last 15 minutes I would join a competitive counter strike game so that when I die my teammates will have a bot.

Reaction score
I'd waste those few hours on total chaos..

Try stuff you'd never do as a good behaving citizen, nothing all to special just steal for fun and be the clown around random people. I would also love to go on a last date with my boyfriend...

Deleted member 1235

Probably fly to Syria and do some risky shit to kill ISIS, if I'm gonna die anyway, may as well make it worthwhile and take some goat fuckers with me.

Why spend a pleasant evening in when you can become a hero, or probably just step on an I.E.D as soon as you get off the plane.

Reaction score
I would fly to New York go to Stadium Good/Flightclub by pirate black yeezys, a box logo supreme hoodie, bape shorts, and a supreme face mask. Buy an M4 off the black market and rob the National Treasury and look into the camera with the M4. Then when I die trying to rob it I'll end up on a supreme shirt and become a meme.

Reaction score
I%2527m%2Bscared%2521%2521.gif

8d2.png

Reaction score
I would tell nobody so no one knows and live a normal last day with friends and family like nothings wrong so i can die in peace. Ones im home i'd make a thank you note and writing what im giving to the people of my belongings. That would be a nice way to die.

Reaction score
I'd fuck my sister and make sure it was posted on perp forums in the ban dispute section then call fredy and ask him to marry me while i fuck my sister

Guess i would have lived a full life