Things you didn't like the idea of til you tried?

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Cocaine.

I was one of those people calling people druggies, lowlifes and saying that I'd never try anything, until 1 day I after 12 hours of drinking, doing pills in a night club, coke off a phone and smoking in the after party at 6am. Eventually whiteyed. All a learning experience.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
What drugs? I realised every time you take something or drink it's like wasting the day after on a come down or hungover where you could have learned something, gone to the gym or improved yourself another way. That's why I stopped doing shit socially in clubs or before going out.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Smoke for 6 months, weed or baco then turn up for a football pre season. Youll never smoke again after seeing the difference it makes to cardio.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Started a massive Fad with THC. I gave mine away. The bloke I gave it to started making his own and made £150 in a day selling 10 of them. They're calling it mull sauce or mull juice lmfao

Reaction score
MDMA and ket, Never had the chance to touch cocaine due to price, and it's grim, I stopped after I took a small chunk of my tongue out and just feeling awful for a few days