:D - Enforcer application

Status
Not open for further replies.

-:D

Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Matthew Thorn
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:81104354
WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: I believe I should be an Enforcer, because although I haven't been playing the server all that long, I know all the rules and how to RolePlay. I also really enjoy helping people out, it's just something I do. If I were to gain the position, it wouldn't change me remotely, and I would be reasonable with punishments, but fair. I would take into account what both people are saying, and if nothing can be concluded from the sides each people are saying, then I would request a demo, as sometimes the rules can become complicated in certain situations, and players remember it differently. Or, if both players agree to resolve it in some manor for example the returning of a weapon and an exchange of apologies, I would see fit to let them both go with a slight warning on the rules of the server. I would also try to teach new players the rules, as a pose to getting them banned, if it's clear they want to RP, but just don't have enough experience. As I often find new players who FailRP, aren't doing it out of arrogance, or to troll, they just genuinely don't know the rules. Once they know, they become a good member of the community. I know I've only got one forum post; this is because I normally just browse the forums, reading updates, rules, anything new, and all the other things. However, I never really felt the need to make a forum account, because I'm more of a browser than someone who makes threads, etc. I think Bolli knows I can RP and that I know the rules, but then again I would understand if my slightly low play-time is holding me back.

I really enjoy playing PerpHeads and play around 5 hours a day. Thanks for reading,
Matthew.
HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: Yes, many DarkRP servers, and a JailBreak server.
DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I wasn't being lazy with my application, I just didn't really have much more to say about myself.
CONTACT INFORMATION Steam - ":D" And I can be on TeamSpeak if needs be.

Reaction score
The past days Bolli became a head admin, people that never played in PH became enforcers, why do you apply if you just joined PH. You don't got my support, if Luke was here he would have rejected you. I think bolli is accepting to many that haven't played. -support will stay for a month.

Reaction score
I like playing with Matthew and I believe he will benefit the server very well. +Support. Hope you get it man.

Reaction score
Rustic7 said:
The past days Bolli became a head admin, people that never played in PH became enforcers, why do you apply if you just joined PH. You don't got my support, if Luke was here he would have rejected you. I think bolli is accepting to many that haven't played. -support will stay for a month.
This is not true at all, Fredy accepted lots of applications by asking the rest of the admin team for there opinions and some members of staff were no included in the applications, Bolli is not the only one who chooses who becomes an Enforcer, Me and Menta are both also included, we make the choices based on there overall play style and how well we think they could Enforce the rules, remember Enforcer is basically a trial of a trial admin, they have very little power, they are just being trusted to teach people the rules. How can you say people that have never played PH's have become Enforcers? You are the one who hasn't been playing. Basically everyone who was accepted has 1week+ of game time.

Reaction score
I've got around a day of Gameplay. I understand that Gameplay is high on the priorty list for becoming an Enforcer, but I have a lot of experience with RP servers, and know the rules very well. Thanks for the feedback too, guys.

Reaction score
CaptainHerbert said:
I like playing with Matthew and I believe he will benefit the server very well. +Support. Hope you get it man.
Thank you for responding. :)

Reaction score
Rustic7 said:
I haven't "Just joined". I've been playing on the server for around a month, but due to certain circumstances (Flooding in my area) I have been unable to play for quite a long time. Non-the-less, thank you for responding.

Reaction score
Rustic7 said:
since Bolli became head admin it seemse like everyone just making apps because it's easier than before, it seems like that, just sayinf

Reaction score
-:D said:
I've got around a day of Gameplay. I understand that Gameplay is high on the priorty list for becoming an Enforcer, but I have a lot of experience with RP servers, and know the rules very well. Thanks for the feedback too, guys.
Thanks for the feedback, although I can assure you there isn't a rule on the server I'm not aware of. But, yes. I will be playing the server an awful lot more now, because my connection is back up and fully funtional. :)

Reaction score
-support, I think you need to play more often and show people why you deserve this role. I recommend re-applying when you get more playtime. Just my opinion.

Reaction score
SenlinGames said:
-support, I think you need to play more often and show people why you deserve this role. I recommend re-applying when you get more playtime. Just my opinion.
Thanks for your reply! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.