Daymon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: dAymon #Xd

IN-GAME NAME: John Daymon

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:41886372

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: I wish to become an enforcer again because I know that I am capable of dealing with the current issues that PERPHeads is facing, this is a community that has been reborn once again where it's staff members not active enough and at often times during peak hours we often have either no staff members on or one who is either afk or is busy dealing with situations, when some others have been asked to join in teamspeak they're either busy or just not interested in coming on the server, as someone who's been on the server since 2013 I think this is something that needs to be changed and I know that with my earlier experiences as a staff member within this community I would be able to work against this.

I'm someone who spent several years on the server just dedicating my time doing reports, it was the only reason why I kept playing the server because it was the thing that I found most enjoyable, helping others out so that they could enjoy their time on the server.

I know that I can be active on the server and even more active than I have been throughout the latest couple of weeks since my return.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
I know that my past be laying there as I was being a total douche in the last couple of months as a staff member, however I can assure you that this wont effect my performance if I was given another shot, this is something that's behind me and I'm back to basic and just spam reports like I used it.

If you have any feedback please leave it down below.

Last edited:

Deleted member 6228

Daymon you know I love you man, I have all the respect in the world for you. However, you literally haven't changed, your still the same person and I have no idea if you will instantly revert back to what caused your demotion. I'm in the middle on this honestly

Reaction score
The reason for my demotion is pretty clear, I was being a complete idiot and I'm not gonna hide that, I was demoted from admin to moderator for telling Rebecca that the only reason Nissan was with her was simply because he wanted to dip his dick into her vagina, which obviously wasn't the brightest thing I could've done, however this turned out to be true.

I was later demoted from Moderator for various reasons, I was being a general minge in-game as I lost focus and interest in PERP, I found no joy in doing what I was doing no more simply because I felt that my concerns about the community nor my ideas on how to fix certain things that was happening within the staff team were not being heard, so I simply gave up, however I know that this is something I will never do again.

Reaction score
absolute fucking unit of a staff member, got shit done and got it done properly

won't pussyfoot around laying the smackdown onto people acting like cunts, yet still approachable and friendly

+support

Deleted member 4983

Great fucking staff member, knows how to handle situations well.
Knows the rules well.
Doesn't take shit but will still acknowledge if a person is truly sorry about their actions.

huge +support

Reaction score
+Support
When I was able to play I can say for sure Daymon was always on and one of the staff I would be glad to approach or be in a sit with.

Reaction score
+Support
He has maybe not been super serious when playing on the server recently, but he is still capable of enforcing the rules and we need more active staff members.

Reaction score
+support Daymon is an experienced ex staff member who is more than capable of the role

he is very well known by the community and is a friendly and approachable fellow who also enjoys a laugh and a joke when appropriate

(don't delete my post again Lewis i swear to god i'll lamp you son)

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
That was actually a nice and honest thing to say

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Do you have a mic? Last time I heard it, it was absolute cancer but would be fucking amazing to have fishbowl enforcer doing my reports.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I always admired you daymon, until your last period as a staff member you started acting upon power, you started being very rude to some people and rushing things out before thinking, i'll always miss the good old john daymon and to be honest recently you're becoming that good old john daymon so,
+support from me

Status
Not open for further replies.