Daymon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Daymon

IN-GAME NAME: John Daymon

STEAM ID:STEAM_0:1:41886372

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: Because you have no staff members that are active enough at the moment and I've been a staff member before, I know what it's like and I know I got what's needed to perform the duties on the server, I got the time to do it. I'd be one of the most active ones and I know that you need people like that on the server at the moment, I've been here since the start through thick and thin, I've been demoted for my inactivity and for my past behaviour, however this is something I've worked on. I've realised that the server is running low on staff members and is in desperate times for staff members. Thus I'm reaching out to help the server with it's current problems with players on the server that are violating the server rules.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Just get more staff members jesus christ.

Reaction score
>adds more fuel to the fire that already is the staff team
>more people realize how shit it is and how its burning
>people realize perp needs more staff
>daymon posts enforcer app
Untitled-1.jpg

you were a great admin and even moderator back in the day, you knew when to enact a punishment and when to let things slide.​

Reaction score
Used to be a good admin always fair and unbiased towards people in sits, very active. we need more staff members to keep the playerbase in line.
if you know whats good, you will accept this application!
@Madda @Collier

Reaction score
If I'm given the rank of enforcer I will do my best to do the following
  • Get the activity of the staff team up
  • Get the average report count up
  • Form a direct communication with the community and make them involved in the staff team
  • Sort the toxicity of PERP out

Reaction score
I know me and daymon often have our differences, though I can't imagine many people I'd prefer dealing with a staff sit.
Seems professional and calm headed, im sure he could deal with situations from an unbias point of view aswell as help sort out this pesky staff team!

Reaction score
Although me and you had our moments of conflict, you are a great guy and show this. You want this community to improve again and itd be nice for active staff. You were active like always.
+support

Reaction score
Whilst you were admin I had some serious issues with you holding that rank, making a staff complaint as you banned me without taking me to a sit. But I won't hold that against you as you were demoted for it and received your punishment fairly.

So you know what? Fuck it.

+Support

You've been on PERP longer than I've had a PC, so you're an ideal candidate in that sense alone.

Reaction score
Why are you typing this like it's a steam message to your friend, where's the effort :laughcry: homie didn't even have the audacity to make his text un bold lmao

the fact that you told other admins to keep me banned because you didn't like me because of what-ever is just ridiculous. and i quote "dont unban him he's retarded" nice.

you're immature and have impulsive behaviour :cool:

Reaction score
Hello Kerpele, firstly Thanks for this reply I guess.

I do not believe that you quite understand that this Isn't a job interview, It's for a garry's mod server, sure enough I could upload my CV and make this look professional but I Don't see the point in that since the staff team already know me. Who cares about the bold text Anyway lol

The reason why I wanted to keep you banned was simply because... I Don't know you had 3 permanent bans before the one I gave you, thus I wanted you gone from the community, however I do not care about that situation anymore nor do I care about What you did back then, it's a long time ago and I do believe people change and according to @Panda you're a good guy. However I do not remember that quote lol

If you care to explain to me how my actions four years ago have any relation to Who I am now I would love to hear that.

Reaction score
Yeah alright you have a fair point man, after all it's been half a decade from what we we're

I wish you good health and success in life and in what-ever you wanna do. I was just on my troll shit to be honest with my post. Have a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.