Dead PC.

Reaction score
So I asked my sister if she has a PSU, and since her boyfriend works in an IT store and has a shit ton of parts laying around she was kinda sure they had one but they don't. And also, I don't know if I already said this but my GPU's fans go on, the blue lights go on as well so I guess my GPU is safe? My CPU's fan works proper as well, but I guess I'll have to wait it out to figure out if anything else broke until I get another PSU. Or if the other things I said works fine or not.

Reaction score
I experience the same shutting off on my PC Sometimes, Usually due to heat, I just keep my window open, Fans on and Then let it cool down
I reccomend Using, When your PC IS Fixed, CPU Checker ,I think it's called that, It monitors your CPU,GPU ETC And then alerts for high temps, GREAT App, So Yea, Reccomend using that

Reaction score
My pc never overheats, it always stays at 40-60 degrees, never higher than that. It usually never makes any noise when I play games as well. And yes I did use stuff like Speccy to monitor all the temperatures, nothing overheated.

But.. since you can't figure out the temperature of your PSU on PC it's hard to know when it overheats or not.

Reaction score
So I'm looking for a PSU right now and the budget is around 50-60-70 bucks, what do you guys recommend?

Reaction score
So I'm looking for a PSU right now and the budget is around 50-60-70 bucks, what do you guys recommend?
I have this semi modular and gets the job done without being a cheap knock off brand got this for like 55 euros or a bit cheaper https://www.bequiet.com/en/powersupply/934
If you want something a bit cheaper though not fully modular then here https://www.mindfactory.de/product_...m-Power-9-Non-Modular-80--Bronze_1228450.html

Both are 500 watts and more than enough for your GPU and CPU or future upgrades.

Deleted member 5193

I experience the same shutting off on my PC Sometimes, Usually due to heat, I just keep my window open, Fans on and Then let it cool down
I reccomend Using, When your PC IS Fixed, CPU Checker ,I think it's called that, It monitors your CPU,GPU ETC And then alerts for high temps, GREAT App, So Yea, Reccomend using that
Not heard of CPU Checker, CPU-Z maybe? HWMonitor is very good for checking fan speeds, temperatures and power info imo, although everyone has their favourites.

If your PC is that hot you're probably eventually gonna burn your house down lmao. If it has such an overheating issue I would strongly suggest trying to rectify that. Overheating isn't something I'd ignore personally.

Reaction score
This happened to me, my computer would boot up normally, then after 20mins of being on, it would shut down and try to reboot it self, after an hour it did. This was my power supply, supplying too much power to the motherboard, frying my power supply and my motherboard.

Reaction score
Not heard of CPU Checker, CPU-Z maybe? HWMonitor is very good for checking fan speeds, temperatures and power info imo, although everyone has their favourites.

If your PC is that hot you're probably eventually gonna burn your house down lmao. If it has such an overheating issue I would strongly suggest trying to rectify that. Overheating isn't something I'd ignore personally.
I don't but for some reason it doesn't overheat as much now, only if im playing a really demanding game, like GMOD Perp Where I get 10 FPS PMSL

Reaction score
So I'm getting a something something Corsair 850w Bronze, is this good or not? I hope so.

Reaction score
So I'm getting a something something Corsair 850w Bronze, is this good or not? I hope so.

From my experience with Corsair PSU's I've been seriously unlucky, my first one popped and took my ram with it.

Took another 2 Corsairs before getting the 1 I have now.

edit: Im sure the PSU will be fine for your build.