Server Suggestion Deadman switch bomb

• Thread starter Deleted member 6228
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 6228

Description of the idea:
A deadman switch bomb. Like a normal telephone bomb only when you call it, itll only explode when you hang up.

Why should this be added? (pros):
Can roleplay hostage situations without getting shot the second you show a bit of skin
Good for roleplay situations
Realistic

What negatives could this have? (cons):
A spike in terrorist attacks?

Deleted member 4116

I like the suggestion but what if you got out of the hostage situation and you wanna hang up without getting blown up?

Deleted member 6228

Maybe they could have it so if the owner picks up the bomb back up would disarm it

Reaction score
Ive thought about a “life alert” bomb before. The only way I can see this going wrong is if people plant one next to there chemical table when they get raided so if they die then the raiders won’t get the drugs.

Reaction score
Another problem with this would be just running straight out when your base is being raided by cops in regals or slums, and that would just be completely redundant of 3.4/3.6

Deleted member 6228

Having a deadman bomb and suicide bombing is different

Sam

Reaction score
Bump

Can we get some more votes?

We need more votes so @Inchs can rp as PPO David Budd here..
jEfZTLE.png

Reaction score
It'll be heavily overused for a month or so but will die down. Perhaps it could be thrown on civilian hostages as-well to discourage retaliation? A tiny bit like the grenades used in The Dark Knight bank robbery scene. //edit: using the bomb to suicide and kill the hostage takers is an obvious nono.

Deleted member 6228

This is exactly why I want this item, it stops cops just insta shooting me the second they get when I'm trying to create an RP sit

Status
Not open for further replies.