Dealing with Medics

Reaction score
What rule do you wish to Edit/Add: (Whatever number you want) Dealing with medics in a shootout.

Your version of the rule:
Players should not attack medics unless they pose a direct threat including trying to revive police. The medics should also abide by fear RP and not attempt to revive anyone if the area is deemed unsafe. Medics should be treated as Unarmed Government Employees however should only be doing their job in a safe environment thus should be outside of the scene of an active shootout.

Additionally medics should only enter a scene if they in immediate danger or a code 4 has been issued. Paramedics should not wait outside of a building unless there is a propper police perimeter preventing any possible hostile backup arriving.
Why do you believe this rule should be Added/Edited: (Be extensive and descriptive) In every single raid the police are involved in the medics are simply waiting outside to be killed. There is only 2.5 protecting medics but it is not enforced enough and even so there are no details regarding medics so it simply gets ignored. Medics are the only way to bring people to life currently so it should be in the interests of everyone to keep them alive unless necessary.

You should only kill, Harm or even kidnap medics if you really need to. People get banned for running into shootouts and raids with no weapons yet medics seem to have no problem. Think of IRl paramedics what would they do, They have barely or no experiences of a shootout because they are not trained for them. If you want combat medics then give a medic a firearm and we know exactly how that will turn out.

The Answer is clear they should not even be called out unless they know that they are safe. They are currently the number one target for raids with police involved and they need to be better protected. What do you guys think of this comment, Like or throw in a few ideas.

PS. Ignore combat medics was just a joke, Its not like they would not run in guns blazing oh wait they already do.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I hate getting killed as a medic and always comply with the attackers. On the other hand i almost never kill a medic unless they are actively reviving cops in a shootout where I'm fighting cops.

There are plenty of ways to RP to not kill the medic, you could for example threaten to kill his family after taking his ID and such. This way he should not report it to the police, but still could. Even at the risk of getting caught i rather roleplay out something then to flat out kill someone with no to little RP but most people just kill the medics.

Reaction score
I get your point but I don't think its best in a rule like this. Using this rule you would never be able to kill medics and they would easily be able to report you to the police.

If medics are so worried about being killed once you notice the police are dead don't sit in your first responder waiting about, leave the scene.

As much as it is annoying to be killed while a medic I don't think it can be restricted.

It ia fine how it is.

// on phone

Last edited: