Death

Reaction score
What's the funniest, most outrageous, stupidest way you've died in PERP

Last edited:
Reaction score
I CDM'ed Sheriff at 3mph true story whole of the 504 saw it and I was like how the hell.

The funniest thing was that Devil was also there and had no idea how I managed it.

Deleted member 5920

Well, I had just killed a ton of cops in a raid, killed last cop that was chasing Jarred then Jarred shoots me.

Reaction score
My most annoying death was, I was a delivery person, Then i was bored since no calls, And i "ATTEMPTED" to explore the warehouse, Wondering how i climb those creates, Well i tried n tried, Then i finally got up, Then when i jumped down, I began bleeding and had like 1 hp, Seriously it was lesser than a meter...

Reaction score
Guy roled down meth that was dangerous - killed few swat . Guy i told to put a grenade on the ground, he throw it, i died. and i think the worst death i've seen is d3v's or bajar's when they crashed car lt rammed the over and disconnected. oh and ofcourse the "hit ground to hard glitch" when i fall from pavement i died and flew away ( 5 - 7 m )

Reaction score
So i was defending subs 3, then Bolli removes the backyards wall, lockpicks in with hes friends. I start shooting all of them but somehow Bolli goes sneaky and walks up the stairs. Then i turn and i see Bolli shooting me,

Reaction score
Using a grenade in a bank robbery acidentally bounces off a wall killing everyone exept me while i was slowly bleeding out in a closed vault...

Reaction score
Got killed by grenade wich i gave to daymon to rek the cops ( i was the only person that died )

Reaction score
I was sitting in Isaacs birthday seat and when i pressed e to exit it i flew about 30 meters in the air and died....

Reaction score
*steps on a dead body, gets sky rocketed 50 m's in the sky and falls to his death
*survives a big gunfight in the underpass, gets the guns and money from the guys, gets crippled in the gunfight doe, goes to the hospital, on his way to the hospital gets ran over by some random dude

fml

Reaction score
Was cooking some meth with Joao. I told Joao specifically not to touch it. When he is in a slight hurry, Joao picks it up, it blows up and we all die.