Debating on whether to leave or not.

Reaction score
A lot of you wouldn't know me, those who do probably just dislike me because I get warned all the time.

This game makes me angry, every day I get stupid stuff happen to me both in-game and out of game and I'm tired of it and yes, I am literally crying as I am writing this.

I'll see you when I see you (months from now).
Goodbye, i'm finished.

EDIT: I am debating on whether to leave or not, i'm not sure if it would be the best decision to leave (vise-versa).

Last edited:

amr

Reaction score
I know you, I never disliked you for any reason you are really friendly. Please dont leave me without you who will i talk to on Teamspeak? Swiper? Ofcourse Not. Just come back ;)

Reaction score
It is sad to see you go Zan and unfortunate that you feel that way, I hope you will be back sooner than later.

- Alabin

MattIs

Sad to see you go buddy, shame you feel this way. Come and speak to me or one of the staff on the teamspeak and we'll sort everything out for you. We don't dislike anyone, and none of our members will ever carry a grudge against you, so hop onto the teamspeak and we'll have a chat. Yeah? :) @Zan116

Reaction score
I'm backing up @MattIsMadForCod on this one. If you feel bad because of how the community is being towards you, speak to an admin, or even a member of the community. If you really are set on leaving however, feel free to come back whenever.
Cheers lad. ;)

Reaction score
Sad to see you go, sad i didn't get a chance to meet you IG. Too bad i was too inactive :(

Reaction score
To be honest I don't see why you feel hated. I mean you said you're getting warnings everyday and so on but you get them for a reason; you're violating the rules. Anyways I have full respect for you Zan. You're a calm person in admin situations and if you're calm you get a plus in my admin sits. Thanks for everything just be sure to join teamspeak

Reaction score
Thank-you for the replies to this. In-game and such, I have been warned 8 times and banned atleast 4 or 5 times now... I want to be known as someone different and someone who has a better reputation of being good. I get into trouble all the time because I cannot seem to follow simple rules and guidelines which people set out. I can never seem to work on the things which I have done wrong in the past which is causing me to get into trouble over the same things everytime.

My issues in the real world are very serious and it looks as if all of the anger, sorrow and depression from all of these issues is being bottled up and contained for me to only express on the server against other people, ruining their experience and time on the server and possibly away from it..

Sure, I might come on the server every now and then because it is one of the best servers I have played on Garry's Mod, I have made a few friends and have introduced a few friends to the server, leaving them permanently would feel unfair to say the least. I feel as if I need a fresh start to prove I can be someone different or a break to release the anger and fustration I always seem to keep inside.

Reaction score
It's always sad to see members leave the community, good luck in whatever you're off to do.
[DOUBLEPOST=1425781138,1424632232][/DOUBLEPOST]Taking a break is never a bad thing, I mean heck I'm revising for exams and that and when I get back I'll be back to moderating (As long as I don't get removed for inactivity XD) so if you're gonna leave make sure it's temporary because we'll miss the shit out of you XD but if you're staying I'll see you when I get back!

Murtsley

Reaction score
Same as Murtsley, sad to see someone leave. In my opinion, just don't leave!

Ayjay

Reaction score
I've felt this way, once or twice.
Or seven times.

This community grabs you by the ballsack and does not let go, it's a place that's like a family to many people and somewhere that most of us go to escape the harsh reality of the outside world. It's scary man.

This place will support you until the day it dies, or the day that Fredy runs off with all the money.

You know what, it's up to you - However what you've got to realise; we are always here.

Just knock on the door, we're always home