Default Vehicle Color Changes

Should the default colors of cars be changed to look better?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction score
As pretty self explanatory by the title, this is a poll about the default vehicle colors. Basically right now a lot of colors that were defined for vehicles, looked fine when we originally added to Evo City, but as we didn't have a day/night cycle their brightness didn't really ever matter. However upon looking at several cars now, they seem way too bright and end up kind of glowing in the dark and in general do not look very good. While you can always get your first paint job free (as this was fixed in last update), I'd prefer to have the standard colors be good choices for each car as well. Yes it's not necessary, but considering I'm mostly taking the week off for new features, this is about what level I'm willing to do. So this poll asks the basic question of...

Should I edit each car to have a better default color that more appropriately matches it?

Quick note: If you haven't already received your free paint job, it would cost money after change.

Reactions: Hax

MattIs

Would love this mate, maybe instead you should make it so the colour popup comes up as soon as you purchase the vehicle saving you all that hassle ;)

amr

Reaction score
Here is my opinion:
  • You should make it so when Buying the car a person can choose the color himself rather than get it with a random color.
Edit
Just read Matts post its the same as my idea xD