Are You Struggling? MANUAL

NEW PLAYERS [JOB AND ITEM MANUAL] [JOBS] - Police officer is located opposite the Town hall go in

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
NEW PLAYERS [JOB AND ITEM MANUAL]

[JOBS] - Police officer is located opposite the Town hall go in and say i want a job this is an option players can use. if you are V.I.P $4 OR 80K In-game cash for a month You can have more vehicles so if you have the Dilemma where you cant have a vehicle and no one will partner you like primary school / secondary people do then thats what to do ! Donate its worth it

[JOBS] Medic is right straight down underpass take a left and there is the hospital you can change genes and you can choose what you want to be same as the job above!

[JOBS] - Firefighter is located right of the town hall right down a long road it has three garage doors and click i want a job and if you do want a vehicle click i want a vehicle [Large Responder] Or [Patrol Vehicle] > [Road-crew is Left down street.]

[illegal items and legal] - Fishing rods can be brought from the place opposite the beach, in the underpass you can buy special seeds from 50 seeds to 1 ( $150 PER).

[BANK] in XQ Bank by the hospital [BEHIND HOSPITAL] You can buy houses or rob the bank , soon as go inside the vault and defend your cash you are looting.

[CARS] Cars are Permanent you can reclaim the left of the bank, Go on the junction [TAXI] and tell him to drive down to car-dealer , cheapest car is MINI COOPER Which does about 40 MPH Buy a car and drive it away.

[PETROL AND FOOD] there is alot of petrol stations and Fredys cafes around PARALAKE to access just click e on the petrol pump and in fredys e on the guy on the till.

[PROBLEM] - Do not! Do not! run across the junctions like i did before. it is failure to Role play and J-Walking, it will save many of admins times if you follow this! (There is an underpass where you can either check to see drugs and buy or go straight out other side.

Right first of all "I GOT MY CAR IN A DITCH" [Example] Admin here please in bold OOC - This is not Acceptable please do /Report and your reasons [THE GOOD TYPE IS CALLING ROADCREW VIA ADVERT]

Thanks for reading - Aaron

did this help answer below

Reaction score
By the way if you get your car stuck in a ditch you call roadcrew etc, admins can't get it out without a valid reason. A better example would be if someone got RDM'ed instead of screaming in OOC they should use the /report function.

Reaction score
SenlinGames said:
By the way if you get your car stuck in a ditch you call roadcrew etc, admins can't get it out without a valid reason. A better example would be if someone got RDM'ed instead of screaming in OOC they should use the /report function.
Yeh pc crashed inbetween that [Half wrote out on other pc]

Reaction score
Nice job =] It'll help the new players find their way around. Throw something in about the Mobile Phone and GPS too =]

Reaction score
Removed - This post didn't contribute to the thread - in future please use the comment feature.

MoronPipllyd

Status
Not open for further replies.