Demons App for enforcer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME:[Enfocer]-=xXDEMONXx=- / if its the roleplay name its Bob Sherlock
WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER:So i can make sure people dont break rules and then the community will be alot better also i can enforce the rules as it says by the titel and iam a Donator and i think i can make it better
HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER:Yes alot of Darkrp servers and it would take to long to say all off them DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: not really but i play on the server alot
CONTACT INFORMATION Email:
[email protected] Skype: gunpowderjack01

Reaction score
-SUPPORT - You seriously look like you've just joined this server, there is 0% effort in this app hence why im -supporting it.....

Reaction score
Never seen you on the server before, looks like you took no time to put effort into this app

-Support

Reaction score
Same here, +Support. -Donator -Active on the....... Joined: 1 hour ago Nah fck that.
The % effort put into this application is lower then your posts, looks like you just joined this server 2 hours ago. Definatly a -Support for me. Seriously if this gets accepted.......

Reaction score
JarredInator said:
Same here, +Support. -Donator -Active on the....... Joined: 1 hour ago Nah fck that.
The % effort put into this application is lower then your posts, looks like you just joined this server 2 hours ago. Definatly a -Support for me. Seriously if this gets accepted.......
How is this a -support? Hes been on the server for over 2 hours. He knows the rules man.

Reaction score
I have never seen you in-game and I am online pretty often. It's a short application. People don't know you. So my advice to you is, get yourself more known, for the players and the community. And maybe if you feel that you are ready, apply again for enforcer in a couple of weeks. I also recommend you to read the requirements to been an enforcer and I wish you got luck in the future. -Support.

/Blomman.

Reaction score
-Support
I haven't seen you, short app and looks like you joined a few hours ago.

Trande

JarredInator said:
Well PhlyT is a bit better at being disrespectful and rude.

Ash

Reaction score
JarredInator said:
Jazz? Read the requirements. (At least 1 week of playtime) (Yes I know sarcasm)

Trande

JarredInator said:
Ash, it's called sarcasm.

Reaction score
JarredInator;n35167 said:
Just because iam a donator and i joined the fourms one hour ago i have alot off game time

Status
Not open for further replies.