[Enforcer] Madda2000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Martin checky

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:71250305

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER: I think i should be a enforcer beacuse im a nice and helpfull guy. I enjoy taking down rulebreakers and help other people out of trobule and enforcing the rules. I have been a part of this community for about one year now and i know the rules very well. I see quite alot of new people, not knowing the rules when im on. I often try talking to them but theyre just running away or not listening since im not an enforcer and can't punish them, so ill need to call an admin and wait. And i think i got the knowlege of the rules that's needed to enforce them.

Im trying to help as many as i can in the ooc and help chat. And i also got alot of roleplay experience.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER: Yes on a sandbox server.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: I have reecently been active on the TS.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I have been a part of this community for a long time, and got 3 weeks of playtime. If you leave a +support, neutral or a -support please state the reason and ill try improve ;D.

CONTACT INFORMATION: Steam: Madda2000, Skype: Martin.jekteberg.eie, Email: [email protected]

Last edited:
Reaction score
-Support I don't want to be judgemental, but your grammar is quite bad, I haven't seen you online very often and I hardly see you in /Help Chat. I think you got to make yourself a little more well known to the forums as well as the server, and Improve upon the 2 points I mentioned, I can't comment on TeamSpeak, due to the fact that I hate TeamSpeak and vow never to go on that thing.

Reaction score
Borderline -Support seen you ingame and not bad roleplay but I have seen nothing that makes me think you are suited for but I may start leaning more to the other way if I see you more often while you have been on TS im not sure if considered as active.

Reaction score
+1 Support.
  • Active in TS/server.
  • Experienced Roleplayer.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have been a part of this community for a long time
Right. "Member since November 24th 2014". If I may be honest, I won't +Support anyone that has made a application for enforcer after 1 week of registering here. I don't mention you're worse than others, but I personally haven't had time to meet you last weekend, however I have seen you on the game but never in chats. (Might be wrong xD)
-Support, improve on these things as much as you can this upcoming weekend if you want me to change the decision (Sleeping at school Sunday-Friday so you have a chance still) On phone; Okay, I didn't know that. However I still stick to my -support as I forgot to mention that I have never seen you RP as Martin Checky. (I hope you haven't changed ic name too xD)

Last edited:

Ayjay

Reaction score
I'm honestly going to try to be as nice as possible.
You have no forum picture, your grammar is terrible and you've presented yourself in a bad way.

You stated that you see people on the server who do not know the rules, and you would like to 'punish' them - Being an Enforcer is not about punishing people, it's about leading them in the right direction of behaviour to play on the server and as an Enforcer you barely get any tools therefore the main thing would be to talk to these people and get it through to them the importance of the rules and how to play on the server.

Judging by these things stated above, I'm going to not support this application and hope that you understand the importance of actually being on the staff team and if you feel like you do present it in a way which will convince us just that.

My advice to you is simply close this application, wait a few more weeks, present yourself in a way which will convince us that you're eligible, work on your grammar and change your forum picture to a unicorn.

Reaction score
-Support. Sorry but i have seen you breaking rules for not so long time ago, but yeah. If you show me that you are ready i will change this to a -/+ Nuetral, maybe a +Support.

Reaction score
This for sure isn't the best constructed application I've ever read, nor do you have the best spelling or grammar.

However....

Reasons why I support you:

- Helpful (especially when handling reports)
- Polite
- Played the server for a long time
- Friendly
- Active player
- Good knowledge of the rules

+ support

Reaction score
I rarely see you playing and when I do, I never see you showing your "rule knowledge". I cannot give you my support. Try and use /help and become active on TS3.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
+1-
Your a Very skilled Admin, I have seen you on the SB server. I think you would fit in great in this Community!

Vin.

Reaction score
Let me take this straight

• You're a very friendly guy
  • Never seen your RP
  • Never seen you much in help chat
  • You're a calm person
  • I don't really know if you're that active on TS
So for me right now it's //NEUTRAL

Reaction score
Removed

Post was unnecessary

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
DENIED - The senior administration team do not feel that you are ready for the position. If you are thinking of applying again, try to be active on our Team Speak 3, help out in /help and check the forums regularly. However, we appreciate that you are showing an interest in joining the staff team.

Status
Not open for further replies.