Enforcer application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
N-GAME NAME: Armandas Doe
STEAM ID:STEAM_0:1:38872444
WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? (ENFORCER/HELPER) Enforcer
WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: I really like PERP server on garrys mod its the most fun game i ever playd and i whant to make it more enjoyible to other people.I like to help and be justice.
HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: I have been admin on sarg and mta real life servers , some minecraft servers ,metro clockwork (garrys mod).
DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I now the rules because i playing alot of real life and garrys mod clockworks games and i have experience being admin on the server.I now how hard it can be to start playing rp.
CONTACT INFORMATION: [email protected] [email protected] Skype:armandas177

Deleted member 27

Hello
I'll give -support because I've never seen you on the server.
I also think that your application does not have enough details about you and what Do you plan to do on the server.

Reaction score
I have never seen you on the server, and your application is lacking any reason to why you want to be an enforcer.

-Support

Reaction score
I haven't seen you on the server yet, and as it seems like you're first post. How long have you been playing on the server? Would like a reply +Neutral vote from me.

Reaction score
Being an enforcer is the first step of joining the staff team. If you want such a thing then you need to have a good reputation in the community, on both the server and the forums. You need to be in interaction with others, role-play a lot with others so you're a known person. I also recommend being active on the teamspeak, it's a nice way of talking with players of the server.
It's your first post on the forums, haven't seen you on the server nor on the teamspeak like others. I'll have to -support this application. If you follow my advices and make an application in the future, I'll reconsider. Also when you're making an application make sure your grammar and punctuation is correct and your format looks clear (not all bold) so that your application seems more serious.

Reaction score
Its my new forum account (because i wasnt using my main mail before).Thanks for tips Ruby.I will spent more time in server and forums and try write application next time.thx all :)

Reaction score
This application has been denied. This decision has been made because the user has demonstrated an inability to effectively communicate textually in English.

A future application from this user may be considered, but only if it is made after a sufficient period of time, with a minimum of 2 weeks from the date of this post, and if, at that time, the user can effectively demonstrate that the issue detailed here has been resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.