Community Suggestion Detailed XP Bar for F Chief/All Chiefs

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Detailed XP Bar for F Chief/All Chiefs
Suggestion Description: Basically, A way to be able to keep track of how much of the Exact Percentage of XP Fire Chief's/ All Chiefs need to earn in order to advance or to Hold in Rank for #1 CFO, #2 DFCO Or #3 AFCO. / All Chiefs

Why should this be added?:
- So We as Fire Dept. or other Gov. Jobs Are able to keep better track of Exact Amount of XP In Order to Rank Up or Hold #1 Fire Chief or Any Chief Position for that Matter.

What negatives could this have?:
- None In My Own Opinion.

What problem would this suggestion solve?: Not knowing What your current XP is as Chief Or How to Better track the amount of your XP for End Game Fire Fighter Chief/Police Chief/Paramedic Chief.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sounds pretty cool, but wouldnt basically make xp bars for all jobs be nice? So its not only firefighter and medic.

Reaction score
It sounds something that should be implemented into the game. Nice idea!

Reaction score
Sounds pretty cool, but wouldnt basically make xp bars for all jobs be nice? So its not only firefighter and medic.
I agree this could be Implemented for all jobs that have Chief Rank's, I mainly made the suggestion for Chiefs to be able to keep better tabs on the amount of XP They have because currently there is no way to determine how much you need to by pass someone or know how much you need in order to hold your Current Chief rank.

Reaction score
It sounds something that should be implemented into the game. Nice idea!
Thank you, I Appreciate Your Support on This Issue. I also think it would Help add a more Competitive Type of Gameplay trying to stay Chief Rank Or Over taking Someone As Chief in any Gov Job as well.

Reaction score
I agree this could be Implemented for all jobs that have Chief Rank's, I mainly made the suggestion for Chiefs to be able to keep better tabs on the amount of XP They have because currently there is no way to determine how much you need to by pass someone or know how much you need in order to hold your Current Chief rank.
Yes but what i meant is to add job xp and levels for courier and taxi driver as well, so their chief role is called manager and you get other vehicles etc, wont reply here no more but fully support this suggestion! 1+