Fire/Ambulance Ranks

Reaction score
Topic: Ranks for Fire/Ambulance

Short explanation (in notes):
- Senior Ranks For Fire/Ambulance
- such as Chief Fire Officer - Head of Fire Dept, ensures all staff within the FD are performing correctly and keeping tabs on who is patrolling and where (gets called out when requested)
Chief Paramedic - head of paramedic, ensures all are doing jobs correctly and keeping tabs on who is patrolling and in what vehicle (gets called out when requested)
ect
-

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):

it puts orgonisation into these two services and expands roleplay i.e. making senior authority

Optional additions:
-
-
-

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hmm. I mean, its a good idea and all its just that its not really necessary. Now with Dispatchers and pretty much the LT leading the force there really shouldn't be someone in charge of 2 people.

-SUPPORT

Deleted member 4116

Its a good idea, What do you need to have to be Chief? Vip, Supervisor?

Reaction score
I guess it's a pretty okay idea, but when the dispatcher kicks in full power, they will be guiding the fire department and the medics around, but yeah, I guess it's an okay idea.

Reaction score
i was thinking of to be a chief you would need to apply like you would for police supervisor

Reaction score
There's no point in adding this at all really, like the only people i've ever seen going firefighter is the newer players who play it as a first job and medics and firefighter don't really need a cheif because the dispatchers, LT and Sergeants control the government forces.