Police Detective Unit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Main Idea: Police Detectives

Full description of the idea: Police detectives are able to use an undercover vehicle and wear a suit and tie to master their disguise. Detective are able to access CCTV to find wanted suspects and plot raids on the suspects house/base.
Why should it be added?: I think it should be added because many other divisions are being added to the police force and i thought it would be a good idea to add an undercover unit. It also can bring a lot more of realism into perpheads as you never know who to trust.

Pros:
Allows the police force to know a bit more so they can be cautious on whats happening.

Cons: People may hate the raids and such.

*Other additions: Detectives also get their own wallet-badge, ID to show police officers.
Detectives are only accessible by applications.

Reaction score
Although it has been pretty much confirmed that this IS coming, I'm quite sure it will be a rank within the PLPD in the near future, I believe there is a discussion thread dedicated to the matter, if not, then why not make one? But yeah, this is definitely coming.

Reaction score
https://perpheads.com/threads/posting-rules.16235/
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Do not post into ideas&suggestion forums until a few days have passed for your idea and some discussion has happened. Some ideas may be accepted directly from discussions but this will be an uncommon occurrence so you will need to follow up with that post if you wish for it to be considered.

Reaction score
This was accepted years ago I thought the devs gave up on it. Detective itself most think is a British inspector but this is not based in the UK. detectives in the US are similar to regular officers really they get a few additions just for the job but they don't get NCIS equipment your making them sould like agents.

Status
Not open for further replies.