[Discussion] no weeb content allowed in the shoutbox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Anime is just gay cringey shit anyway, i don't understand how you can watch and enjoy it when you're like 16+ years old and not think to yourself "I'm a fucking weirdo"

+support

Reaction score
People posting non stop weeb shit in the shoutbox is what kills perp, make it a safehaven all u want but permaban weeb spammers aswell and don’t be corrupt.

Reaction score
5892e7f3cc64c8a912e2494a3ff77e08--neko-girl-cute-anime-girls-cute-kawaii.jpg

Reaction score
listen I don't mind anyone watching their children's cartoons in peace but if you're going to be on the same level as vegans when it comes to announcing how great you are because of your cult then that's a no go im afraid

Reaction score
Yes. This situation is really getting out of hand with Imperial Watch's daily anime bullshit and his weeb talk. We must take this rule into effect ASAP.

Reaction score
This shit is getting kind of old, don't you think?
"hurr durr, me no likey animay so ban those filthy weebs plz eks dee XDD"
Gtfo please.
Just because you don't like something means it should be banned? Best way of saying that you're literally -40 IQ if you are unable to simply ignore it.

Reaction score
This shit is getting kind of old, don't you think?
"hurr durr, me no likey animay so ban those filthy weebs plz eks dee XDD"
Gtfo please.
Just because you don't like something means it should be banned? Best way of saying that you're literally -40 IQ if you are unable to simply ignore it.

I can't ignore a box that takes up most of the screen when I open the forum on mobile and have a jailbaiting loli staring at me.

Reaction score
Imperial heck off with you anti-christian 33.08 Mb 1260x1024 12 year old loli pictures that take up the entire shoutbox with a caption that displays your current emotion. This isn't the weeb subforum on 4chan. Our data plan would be better put to use to some other, possibly less gay stuff.

Reaction score
stay away from my waifu or i'll slit ur throat

btw my profile picture is an example of a man without anime, clearly showing anime provides anti depressants to the community

-support

Reaction score
ok i understand i have to rewrite my 2 minutes of work here ffs
atomic-bomb-nagasaki.jpg

remove japan

otter than that yes is very good suggestion yes good contructive comment remove japan naked schoolgirl from my sons shoutbox or i will start fuming

Reaction score
@Eviction Notice use the template before downer niko comes and closes the post instead of moving it like a normal human being.

Ill just repost from the other one: Fuck weeb shit in shoutbox deus vult

yYniQ.png

Reaction score
I blame the staff team, after they banned @Sanuhl and @Belg Lmfao and outlawed spicy memes there was a power vacuum. The weebs took advantage of said void and invaded the shoutbox with pictures of anime girls. The staff team must right their wrong and eradicate the weeaboo threat.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I blame the staff team, after they banned Sanuhl and Belg and outlawed spicy memes there was a power vacuum. The weebs took advantage of said void and invaded the shoutbox with pictures of anime girls. The staff team must right their wrong and eradicate the weeaboo threat.

I can bring spicy memes to bring balance just need some goons to help me out

Reaction score
Anime is just gay cringey shit anyway, i don't understand how you can watch and enjoy it when you're like 16+ years old and not think to yourself "I'm a fucking weirdo"

+support
I watch Naruto, am i considered a weirdo?

Reaction score
Don't really see the point in banning it, I think we should all be free to post whatever we want in the shoutbox (in compliance with the rules of course) be it a meme by a non-anime watcher or a weeaboo, if it becomes obnoxious and users fail to stop when it's a clear hinderance to other forum users (of course users should indicate this...), I'm pretty sure that's the point where staff has to take action.

Starting threads like this is only adding fuel to the fire.

-support

Reaction score
What if there were to be a disable anime pictures toggle button within the shoutbox. But it would be client sided ey?

Status
Not open for further replies.