[Discussion] Org beef

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Anyone who has been here for longer than a year can remember Org beef that ranged from declaring war to dead bodies being posted on org pages but where has it gone? It is always being censored or closed because it can be (as in the term org beef) a bit beefy. I think at the end of the day everybody is having a good laugh at the antics in the org forums. I believe we should remove this "censorship" and allow org beef and explicit images to be allowed to be posted back in the organisation section.

Reaction score
Org beef is completely fine, just hate when it goes OOC and everyone are dicks to each other not giving a shit what they say to anyone and come with excuses to why they die.

Reaction score
Org beef is completely fine, just hate when it goes OOC and everyone are dicks to each other not giving a shit what they say to anyone and come with excuses to why they die.
I get where you are coming from but the forums is where the best insults are even if it is slightly ooc.

Reaction score
I am with daymon, I am all for org beef, it makes things more fun, however when people go ooc to discuss who won or have an excuse for why they died it just becomes toxic and it's not needed, when I die, I still enjoy it because shootouts are always fun, enjoy the wins and losses kids, It's just role play.

Reaction score
If people are pathetic enough to insult someone OOC because they lost their drugs and guns to them on a couple occasions, they're just absaloute idiots who don't really deserve a place in the community. It's obviously annoying when it happened but why not just got bomb raid them with 4 or so explosives, taking all their guns and drugs just to get revenge, who cares if it cost around 50k to imitate the raid, you got them back. The :beef: between jar heads and Olsen got a bit out of hand when a couple of people were shot for just being in the org but that's an obvious place to draw the line.

tl;dr:
Don't break 1.1
Don't break 2.5

Reaction score
Org :beef: is fun, pretty much the only reason I come on at the moment. Issue is when people take it OOC and take personal digs. <- me Included.

Reaction score
I find it funny that you can't do any aggresive activities towards organisations you're at 'war' with except raiding and mugging. It seems to me like you have to find an excuse to kill your opposition to dodge 2.5 which, in my opinion, completely removes the point of being at war.

Reaction score
People who spark beef in the name of their org are losers. Its litteraly like writing 'Dweeb' on your forehead. And people who pay attention to dweebs who beef in OOC are just plain sad nobodies tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.