What would u rather

Reaction score
Since i dont get any feedback on my videos (well something that tells me what to improve or not do), I wanted to come over here and ask as im trying to improve.
The question is would you rather something like this:

or something plain like music over the kills?

if u feel like this thread is dumb then just dont reply or smth im just tryna see what people like so i can improve my content.

(didnt know where to post)

Reaction score
i think fornite doesn't suit a serious style of editing like csgo or other fps games can have. then again i only like meme edits

Reaction score
Reaction score
can u give an example ?
Like Virre's video here, don't put music that goes over the actual game sound as that can be very annoying to a lot of people. You should do less flashy edits as well so it doesn't look like Micheal Bay made an edit, just look at this guys videos he seems to be doing quite well.

Reaction score
Like Virre's video here, don't put music that goes over the actual game sound as that can be very annoying to a lot of people. You should do less flashy edits as well so it doesn't look like Micheal Bay made an edit, just look at this guys videos he seems to be doing quite well.
i see, its not really my style but ill give it a try

Reaction score
not an edit lol its a compilation of the "bEsT PRo pLaYs oF 2017" .-.