Dispatch innovation

Reaction score
Topic: Upgrade Dispatch system.

Short explanation (in notes):
The current dispatching system misses some functions like some sort of notepad where you can type the call

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
Me (real life dispatch) gets a call and then i'm in some sort of notepad app and i try to type the incident as acuate as possible while people in distress, this can sometimes be difficult because reasons. However, coming back to the topic here, In perp you need to create a incident at a location then type the call ect.. When you get a 911 call people start yelling at you that you need to come stating their problems ect they often forget to state their location and say it at the very end of the call, causing you by forgetting 25% of the original call. I would like just as in real life that you can type the call and then attach a location to it. Not first a location(because you need to have multiple incidents open already and then redirect them to the location which can be found difficult by me and i know for sure other dispatchers experiencing the same thing.

Optional additions:
- Being able to type and use the phone at the same time (like a continue voice transmitting)
- Being able to Speak to units and type (PTT button)
- Being able to Disconnect sergeants from each other

My desk at work:IMG_20160401_120013.jpg

Reaction score
I really do not know what is going on with dispatcher, I had also seen faults and made my own suggestion which has been up for months. We will need to wait for news on what they are planning for dispatcher.

Reaction score
Hello all,

As some of you probably guessed we will be reworking the dispatch system very soon, most likely just after the whitelist