Dispatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So. I don't even know if this suggestion has already been posten once. But i'm posting it now anyways:

Topic:
Dispatch for police department

Short explanation:
A dispatch for the PD, so everything is much more organised.

Detailed description:
In the police department regime. The police sergents and the Lt. always has to control everything that's going on in the police force. If someone calls 911 saying "help shots fired" the Lt. or sergents is most likely saying "units respond please", or something like that. Think about having an actual dispatch, saying "units respond please". Not saying that dispatch should controll every single 911 call there is, and that officers shouldn't recieve the 911 call. But just something to keep it all organised. Maybe we could add actual unit numbers to each car/unit there is, and when someone needs help dispatch says "unit 509 respond please" etc. And then unit 509 press a button that states he is busy, so dispatch can see he is busy. Then thats pretty much how that works.
Now i know this is probably hard to code, but i've heard good about this community and adding custom things. So maybe it is possible?

Optional additions:
I thought it could be awesome to make a app for IOS (or so), so people can be dispatches using a tablet. They dont need to be able to see anything in game as dispatches. They just need the function to be able to talk in the radio. I think that could be cool aswell. But it might also be hard to code xD​

Last edited:
Reaction score
IT would probably be impossible to code that app.. Time to call Bill Gates

Reaction score
It has been suggested before and afaik accepted, but I give this +support.
About the iOS app, Stephen has got some magical powers but not so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.