Police Suggestion DNA tool for RTU to get fingerprints from stolen cars.

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: DNA tool for RTU to get fingerprints from stolen cars.
Suggestion Description: I'd like to suggest a forensic tool for RTU and SGT+ to scan vehicles for fingerprints when stolen.

To balance this there could be some kind of degradation of the fingerprint, so we would have to locate the stolen vehicle in X minutes (maybe 5) to save forensic evidence and we can then use that fingerprint to identify the person who stole the vehicle.

Why should this be added?:
Currently we have absolutely no way of identifying who is stealing vehicles, especially if we don't see them or stop them in the act and vehicle theft is rife through Paralake right now with orgs trying to farm that exp.

For balance as suggested above we could offer a small timer to save the forensic evidence and then we can set a warrant for theft to catch them.

What negatives could this have?:
1. Crims won't like it 1 bit, especially orgs farming exp. There might be actual tears and lots of them.

What problem would this suggestion solve?: There is currently no way to detect who is stealing vehicles and it leaves a marker on the vehicle to say stolen, even when the owner has their vehicle back. If we can at least arrest someone for the theft, then we can easily archive stolen vehicle markers.

Reaction score
Perhaps the suggestion should be changed so it's similar to the chop shop?

Choose easy, medium, hard then steal any normal car and the longer you drive it based on the difficulty you set the more exp you get

Reaction score
I can kill someone with a remote bomb and it will have my DNA I honestly dont want more DNA stuff