Votes: 27 84.4%
  • leave

Votes: 6 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
@FINLEY which are? Because I am pretty sure nearly nobody has even heard about you in-game (don't mean that as an offense) unless of course you give people a reason to hate you like being rude or acting obnoxcious when you shouldn't

Reaction score
Finley, I can assure you that the notion you seem to have of most people in the server hating you is completely wrong.

In fact, tell me the name of a person on this server that legitimately hates you and I'll wire you 10k in-game.

I personally think that you may either be taking some in-character stuff too personally (remember that when using voice chat, we are all just roleplaying and don't necessarily mean anything by what we say) or that you may want to go and join an organisation so you have a group of people to play with.

A lot of players on this server are generally nice people and would probably like to play with you, but it's going to take some initiative from your side to get into e.g. an organisation or base with people.

On the off-chance that somebody does legitimately hate you and is turning your time on the server into a bad experience, you can at all times press F6 to contact a member of staff and we will gladly assist you!

Reaction score
People will pick on you and single you out because you are young, and loud. It happened to me so much over the years that I stopped using my microphone and developed voice anxiety that I've only gotten over in the past year or so, hence why a lot of players have no idea who I am despite 5 months of playtime. Even I'm guilty of picking on you in game a little bit but it's never been malicious, you're just funny.

Reaction score
If anyone is genuinely problematic in the community then they are banned. Because you break a few rules no one is going to dislike you.

Reaction score
Im being honest right now, im not honest a lot. But the only thing i ever found fuckkng annoying about you was when u were cop and kept on screaming on the radio the whole time when people told u to stop u wouldnt. U also made shit up to have a reason to raid. Thats the only shit i find annoying bro

Reaction score
dom hates me he keept being mean to me all day so wheres my 10k if i dont get voted out

Reaction score
finley, since the first day you started playing on this server you kept saying people hate you and do you realise that everytime you said that no one said they hate you? in fact you are always told that its just a game and no one hates you.
I think due to your age, you are taking things personally and you are little bit sensitive which is normal.
we all trying to come online and have fun that's it. People can act toxic in-game and you will get banned and warned that's how you learn the rules but at the end of the day we are all human, we have real lives and we all know you are fairly young so im sure people will conduct themselves better around you. MEANWHILE it would be better for you if you could get out of the mindset that you are being hated. Honestly just for your own personal development and health.
i wish you good luck.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.