• Paralake Licensing Agency

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • PLPD Detective Unit

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Keep the Black P. Stones

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hey guys, I've noticed that I've gotten a lot of negative ratings for the Black P. Stones, and that tells me that nobody wants the Black P. Stones on Perpheads.
So I've come up with some ideas for organisations, that I want people's opinions about via the vote above.
So here are the ideas-

Paralake Licensing Agency
The Paralake Licensing Agency would, obviously, give others licenses for money. The only licenses that will need training for are the Drivers Licenses. Here is a list of possible licenses below (That I would, obviously, make a list of people who have said license)
Driver's License- $100 (Requires training)
Business Owner's License- $1,500
Home Owner's License- $1,500
Small arms License- $250
Medium Arms License- $350
Heavy Arms License- $500
Hunting License- $200
Bounty Hunting License- $2,000 (Requires Training)
Drug Growing License- $3,000
Nse18.jpg
I think this is stupid too, but if you guys like it I'll do it.

All these licenses will, of course, say what they give you or allow you to do, e.g
Small Arms License- Semi-Automatic Handguns
There will also be a thread that will be constantly updated showing who owns what license, of course, so it could be used for some Law Enforcement RP.

PLPD Detective Unit
The PLPD Detective Unit is well, obviously, a group of detectives for the PLPD. They will wear black, grey, or brown suits, and will carry pistols with them. They will be allowed past barriers to investigate crime scenes, and will use the /me command to display their badge to the public. They will only be called out to serious crimes e.g Arson, Manslaughter, etc. And will not be called out to active crimes or petty crimes.
This is based off the feedback from this Denied idea- https://perpheads.com/threads/new-job-detective.1457/

Keep the Black P. Stones
Keep the org I made, the Black P. Stones.​

Remember guys, this is all your choice for what I do. If you think any orgs here can be improved, then please put your feedback below.

Attachments

• upload_2016-3-4_16-53-10.png
    upload_2016-3-4_16-53-10.png
    3.7 KB · Views: 7
Reaction score
Paralake Licensing Agency
The Paralake Licensing Agency would, obviously, give others licenses for money. The only licenses that will need training for are the Drivers Licenses. Here is a list of possible licenses below (That I would, obviously, make a list of people who have said license)
Driver's License- $100 (Requires training)
Business Owner's License- $1,500
Home Owner's License- $1,500
Small arms License- $250
Medium Arms License- $350
Heavy Arms License- $500
Hunting License- $200
Bounty Hunting License- $2,000 (Requires Training)
Drug Growing License- $3,000
undefined
tbh nobody will do this because it doesn't break laws and it just money

Reaction score
How would a licensing agency work though? I don't think anyone will really care and continue without a license.
The detective thing would work slightly better however you would still be nicked for carrying a gun on you whether you're a detective or not.

Reaction score
Can I remind everybody that the voting will be open until 12:00 PM on Saturday, and on that day the winning org will be made. If there are two orgs with the same amount of votes, I will do a /roll to decide which one wins.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well it really dosen't matter if people will use the license or not, its just a few bucks and its for the passive RP. People might not have heard of it but thats the opposite to crime RP, you should support people who wants to get into passive rp. Good luck to you, I will definitely come and get my drivers license from you lmao :kitty:

Reaction score
Honestly instead of asking people what you should make just try all of them, and see which ones you enjoy the most :)
It all just leads to fun, friendly role play without worrying about raiding or drugs, like I tried to do a Baby Sitting Service with @arron/faith , hardly anyone used (as expected) but it was still a lot of fun :D

Reaction score
Could you guys give me your opinion on the Drug Growing license tho?
Keep in mind it wasn't my idea, and it would, obviously, only be avaible for people who would then cell the drugs via a pharmacy for medicinal use. And it isn't all drugs, obviously, only marijuana and maybe shrooms, idkek.
Keep in mind I, in fact, DO think it's stupid, but it could be a good idea if people can provide evidence that it's used in a medicinal way if raided or questioned by the police by it.
Please give me your opinion, or I might end up adding it.
[DOUBLEPOST=1457171068,1457120257][/DOUBLEPOST]Remember guys, there's two hours left for the voting. Put your votes in, and we'll see what org gets made!
[DOUBLEPOST=1457179296][/DOUBLEPOST]And the winner is:
  1. Paralake Licensing Agency
    5 vote(s)
    31.3%
  2. PLPD Detective Unit
    6 vote(s)
    37.5%
  3. Keep the Black P. Stones
    5 vote(s)
    31.3%
The PLPD Detective Unit! Enjoy your time with the new addition to the police force!