Is using bombs or grenades to raid 2.5 if you don’t know the occupants are armed?

Do you think bomb/grenade raiding should be 2.5 if you can’t confirm the occupants are armed?

• Yes, I feel it is 2.5

• No, this makes explosives useless.

• I feel grenades being thrown in if you don’t know they are unarmed is 2.5, but using bombs isn’t.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction score
This is why you should scout the bases before raiding. It's kind of unrealistic that you just go raiding a random house you saw in town. As a player you know that they are probably growing but that information would not be available in character (even tho crime rate in paralake city is high). If you saw that they have drugs, guns or other illegal activities, in character you would assume that they are armed and will defend themselves so at that point it shouldn't be 2.5. But if you just see a base and start bombing it right away without knowing anything about it then I would say thats 2.5.

Reaction score
guys guys i'm getting raided right now, atomic are you there? Yeah dude in glass co, they are coming in now. 1 dead, oh they're metagaming fuck it i'm gonna do it too. Another one dead oh FUCK I GOT 1 TAPPED theres 3 tfu *code voice*

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
What do you think people are doing in bought houses? going afk and wanking? no they're basing.

Kay

Reaction score
Yes and that is what is needed to change , currently what ever house you own even if your no basing your getting raided no matter what , needs to be another legal way of earning money inside of a house I reckon other than drugs tbh , this is a serious rp server after all and there doesn’t seem to be any rp actually happening

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
That wouldnt make more people play. Only more active members leave for being punished for other people crying when they get raided. You already can, craft, sell.

Reaction score
I'm not sure about this, personally I'd say that grenade raiding would be perfectly fine if the persons base looks like a base, etc boarded up windows, barricades everywhere etc which would make me think that they are armed and ready to be raided.

I'd also say that in the case of the specific AR that it would be 2.5, as from what I see from the video there were no defenses or any sign of an actual base such as boarded up windows and barricades, but I can't really tell that for sure without further information.

I'd also take into consideration that you were acting aggressively in OOC, as if you were being disrespectful or maybe going as far as what could be considered harassing the person, then raided their base which had very little to suggest that it was a proper base that was actually being defended and you ran in and grenaded the person, it would seem much more like a targeted RDM rather than just an accident because you were raiding someone as you normally would. But once again I don't really have enough information to know if this was the case.

Last edited:

Deleted member 6228

I don't believe it is so, there is excessive use of bombs, but to breach I feel its fine. In your situation though it was kind of a grey area, you could see your target and I'm assuming most of the room so you could of had chance to take him peacefully. However if you are basing unarmed, you should probably expect this sort of thing to happen, perhaps there should be some clarification from staff to say when it is acceptable to start throwing grenades.

Reaction score
Like you said you don’t know anything about the situation. The back was boarded up and the door was locked with someone inside. The OOC incident happened much earlier that day. I’m not debating the OOC shit talk.