doge's Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

dog

Reaction score
STEAM NAME: WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW (doge)

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:42476831

IN-GAME NAME: Cedrick Highsmith

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?: I've always enjoyed helping people, whether they're new or old. The first time I was able to do this on the server was when I was a PTO way back when academy was an actual thing and not a shell of itself. During that time, I thoroughly enjoyed giving feedback to aspiring officers and helping them become officers. Since then, I've helped test content as well as help design stuff for the server, such as the loading screens with Rogue. All of this made me feel like I wanted to do more. As an experienced player, I want to give back to the community and new players and seeing them stay because there was someone to guide them is just a good feeling. Being a helper would allow for me to be more equipped to help these new players and have them trust who's helping them. There is also a lot of toxcitiy, which I'm not fond in, and would like to help clean that up when needed in OOC. Lastly, a big part of me wanting to be a helper is to eventually help, make, and host events. I believe that I already have great ideas for unique events that would raise community involvement and enjoyment. I've always wanted to do event stuff because it's just an overall fun thing for the community and would like to host new ones often for the community if I were to become a helper. I already have a creative mind as people can see with my passive rp builds and such.

WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU? I've been a part of the community for over 6 years going on 7 now. In that time, I've only accumlated 5 warnings and 1 ban, the 1 ban and 2 warnings occuring right after coming back from a break 2 months ago and being a little bit reckless. After being active since then, I've learned been more cautious and understanding of the rules. Overall, I've been a pretty rule abiding and unproblematic part of the community considering how long I've been here and active on the server. I'm also active on the forums, server, and help chat, as well as proactively helping people when they need in game without need for recognition or rewards. I'm also a pretty creative person as many people know, this would allow for me to come up with great ideas for events that the community would like. Also, having someone in the NA timezone would be beneficial when there are no staff or helpers on late at night and new players need help then. Lastly, I'm a very coolheaded and patient person and not the type of person to get toxic or upset over a game and beef with people. There are many people who can agree with me on this unbiasedly. I believe all this would make me a good fit for helper, and the role would allow me to help more players in a more official capacity.

DO YOU HAVE ANY RELEVANT EXPERIENCE?:
I've been staff on DarkRP servers before but that's barely relevant because of the drastically different environments and playerbase. Currently admin on a Squad server that gets 100 concurrent players all the time with plenty of unique players. Dealing with people on that game is much harder than it seems on the outside and the role showed how much I liked guiding new players in overcomplicated games (like PERP)

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: I get that I don't speak, but this hasn't affected my ability to help people so please don't put no mic gang into consideration :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Doge is an extremely helpful and interestingly creative individual, and I have no doubt that he’d be an asset to the community with the rank of helper. He’s been here forever and has a solid knowledge of the servers mechanics to be able to help out other players, which I frequently see him doing so in OOC and /Help.

His creativity really is unparalleled with building so I can only imagine what kind of unique events he’d make applying that same trait.

Him not having a microphone shouldn’t deter you from accepting his application, it isn’t really necessary to perform his duties and he is communicative enough throughout text.

Reaction score
I believe doge "doger" dogerson is fit for this position, most helpful guy I know. Just 2 days ago he was teaching @tylerye how to iron his clothes! He's been around forever and I don't see why he wouldn't be able to hold this rank.

Reaction score
I believe that doge has all the skills required to be a helper on the server. Doge is such a nice individual ALWAYS willing to help people in any way possible.

Doge also has incredible communication skills which would allow him to help people.
I believe that the fact that doge doesn't have a mic shouldn't at all impact his ability to help.

Doge is also incredibly creative which could allow him to help people in different ways and show them the fun side of the server which is likely to make them want to stay.

Doge's lack of punishments show that he has perfect knowledge of the rules. He has also played on the server for quite a while, meaning he knows the in and outs of everything to do on the server.

I have also seen doge help numerous sweaters and made them enjoy their stay on the server, while also learning the mechanics

Status
Not open for further replies.