Reaction score
Steam Name:
Liam (was LiamHarvey)

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:599597301

In-Game Name
Joe Hargreaves

Why do i want to be helper?:
I would like to be helper as I've been playing perp for over two years now and have noticed that the server has a lot of new players joining and wish to help them the best I can as they are most likely going to need help getting started. I have a lot of sympathy for new players as we all know what its like being new to perp and would love to help them out.

Why should you pick me?:
After the last incident which denied my application i have spent a fair bit of time to understand and have more knowledge about the server and ive also changed in the way i see things, My activeness on perp is mainly every day for a couple of hours at a time, I am always active on discord, steam and always keeping an eye on the forums, I would like to help out in events and possibly even host some events myself for example Car meets, UFC tournaments, Races and much more events that include RP. I would like to say I know a lot when it comes to perp so I can help with any issues people could have and I can be very patient and understanding if the player I'm helping needs a little more extra time.

Thank you for taking your time to read my application , I would appreciate the feedback.
What I can bring:
  • I'm very helpful and always there to help
  • I'm active
  • I have alot of knowledge about the server

Reaction score
Great guy all around! He used to help run a lot of the RP events, giving away a boat ton of his own cash. Would love to see him do more of those events as a helper.

Good luck on your application bumblebee!

Reaction score
HES SO HELPFUL AND NICE HES JUST THE BEST AND FITS THE HELPER ROLE PERFECTLY ONES HE HELPED ME WIN 10 MILL IN 20 SEC #PAYED#AD#BRIBERY#NOT REAL#MADE ME DO IT#GAVE ME 10MILL TO WRITE THIS#HELP

Reaction score
HES SO HELPFUL AND NICE HES JUST THE BEST AND FITS THE HELPER ROLE PERFECTLY ONES HE HELPED ME WIN 10 MILL IN 20 SEC #PAYED#AD#BRIBERY#NOT REAL#MADE ME DO IT#GAVE ME 10MILL TO WRITE THIS#HELP
you wasnt supposed to tell them i bribed you

Reaction score

• Not active in OOC or help chat
  • Not active in discord
  • More actvity needs to be shown in support sections to demonstrate rule and server knowledge

Status
Not open for further replies.