Donation Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey, I didn't know where to post this so the support forum seemed relevant.
Anyway I just purchased VIP 30 days through paypal and it says pending until 28 April, I mentioned this ingame and everyone said it's instant, I have my bank account linked up to it with more than enough in to pay 5 euros but it says it will not clear until the 28th, has this happened to anyone else and will I still receive my vip when it does clear?

Reaction score
My actual PayPal, it says my donation to perpheads is pending and then something about an echeque, this precisely "eCheque estimated completion: 28 April 2016. We advise merchants not to dispatch items until they have received payment" I did this with my credit card linked to the account and everyone I know says it did it instant

Reaction score
My actual PayPal, it says my donation to perpheads is pending and then something about an echeque, this precisely "eCheque estimated completion: 28 April 2016. We advise merchants not to dispatch items until they have received payment" I did this with my credit card linked to the account and everyone I know says it did it instant

If you're paying by eCheque then it'll take a while to transact (much like real Cheques). It'll be instant if you pay by Credit Card but I wouldn't want to pay twice if I were you.

Reaction score
If you used your bank account and not money on the actual paypal the payment can take upto 3-5 days.
[DOUBLEPOST=1460709618,1460709504][/DOUBLEPOST]Phone::

But yes you will recieve it when the money has been removed from your bank. It will only be instant if you use paypals service to put money on paypal using bank instead of doing a bank payment trough paypal

Reaction score
If you used your bank account and not money on the actual paypal the payment can take upto 3-5 days.
[DOUBLEPOST=1460709618,1460709504][/DOUBLEPOST]Phone::

But yes you will recieve it when the money has been removed from your bank. It will only be instant if you use paypals service to put money on paypal using bank instead of doing a bank payment trough paypal

Thank you, I'm not quite sure why it used my bank and not my card but I don't mind waiting lol

Status
Not open for further replies.