VIP trouble - either mistake or scam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey,

as I've already been moaning around yesterday, I still didn't receive my VIP I paid 70k for.
"Hungry Hungry Index", a VIP himself, adverted in OOC he would sell VIP. We both met at the bank.
I gave him my SteamID (first i gave him a wrong one, RIGHT after i told him few times its the wrong one and gave him my actual ID),
I paid the money, he confirmed, mentioned his gonna do the donation. I've been waiting and waiting, as it usually takes just up to 10 minutes. No.
In the evening it took 2 hours, then i went off. Yet im still a non-VIP.

So, im very concerned now. I cant blame him for scamming yet, I also cant really tell what went wrong.

Of course ive been talking to 2 admins - Moron and Swiper afterwards - they told me they would bring this to the owners attention.
I really dont doubt that, but I cant tell whats the current situation about it now.

Client information:
My SteamID: STEAM_0:1:10648517
My name/rpname: mundl / Mundl Sackbauer
His SteamID: STEAM_0:0:60406751
His name/rpname: Hungry Hungry Index / Mortakai Costello

Demo: http://demo.ovh.eu/de/04f0fd1d089ce261120acafb5e02ac9c/
Tick 30000 u can soon see me drop my 70k, then he claims he did the donation.

Thanks for your time.

Yours,
Mundl

Reaction score
Okay a couple of facts why you have been scammed.
First off, nobody sells it for 70k anymore, usually 80 to 100k
Second of all, it usually only takes 5 minutes to get your vip, not 10 minutes and not 2 hours at all.

Contact a owner or something for a refund like Stephenpuffs or Fredy , show them this topic and they will most likely give you the refund.

Trande

Shortyzz said:
Second of all, it usually only takes 5 minutes to get your vip, not 10 minutes and not 2 hours at all.

Contact a owner or something for a refund like Stephenpuffs or Fredy , show them this topic and they will most likely give you the refund.
Actually 70k is the current price. Some are even selling it for 60-65k.

Reaction score
Well, we'll have someone check the donation logs and see if nay have come in at all. If not, then you were scammed and the guy who scammed you gets banned. Good luck ;)!

Reaction score
@Shortyzz Well, as i mentioned, i cant accuse him of scamming yet. Who the hell knows, maybe he just typed in the wrong SteamID.
And yes, its pretty much about 70k now (even tho ive seen somebody paying 120k xD)

@Blackdown Hope so! If he did scam me, i really wish him a ban. Thanks!

Reaction score
If I remember correctly a VIP scam usually results in a permanent ban, which is probably what's gonna happen to that guy if it turns out that you actually were scammed.

Reaction score
Dimitri said:
@Shortyzz Well, as i mentioned, i cant accuse him of scamming yet. Who the hell knows, maybe he just typed in the wrong SteamID.
And yes, its pretty much about 70k now (even tho ive seen somebody paying 120k xD)

Probably a good tip, next time you buy vip just do a quick /report ´´ can a admin please come to look at a vip transaction? ''
Then these situations can be dealt with way quicker =).

Reaction score
Dimitri said:

Not really Shortyzz, we can't check the paypal.

Reaction score
Toffelfabriken said:
If I remember correctly a VIP scam usually results in a permanent ban, which is probably what's gonna happen to that guy if it turns out that you actually were scammed.
It results in a permanent IP ban to the server and the website, I believe.

Reaction score
Shortyzz said:

As Trande said, they usually sell for 70k. If you bought one from 80-100K, you got ripped off.

Reaction score
Dimitri said:

Thats not what i mean MRleyer32. I mean that a admin can look at the transaction ingame, 1 person drops the money and the other person picks it up and after 5 minutes or so the player will get the phsygun and vip. You must have misunderstood me =).

Reaction score
Shortyzz said:

Damn it....Thanks for the heads up.

Reaction score
Dimitri said:

Well I did a quick report, just as a side note, that Ive just purchased VIP to that moment.

Reaction score
Toffelfabriken said:
Yeah I heard of that. But still I first need somebody to finally take care of it lol

Reaction score
right i am the person who got him the vip and i am confiming i bought it and it was a mistake it is my 3rd time i bought the vip and it maybe i forgot to do copy.and im 100% percent sure i bought it for him and it will be under my name.and im very sorry for the inconvinence

Reaction score
Dimitri said:

Shortyzz exactly, even tho we can see that he doesn't get a phsygun we can't ban the seller. We will need to take it with Fredy. So it will take the same amount of time.

Reaction score
Hungry index;n30615 said:
right i am the person who got him the vip and i am confiming i bought it and it was a mistake it is my 3rd time i bought the vip and it maybe i forgot to do copy.and im 100% percent sure i bought it for him and it will be under my name.and im very sorry for the inconvinence

Contact Fredy and tell him your paypal info please so he can confirm the payment, you probably entered the steamID wrong.

Reaction score
Dimitri said:

aah okay... nvm then @ mrleyer

Reaction score
Hey, is there any news yet? I really dont want to push, just that its been over 4 days now. I already think of purchasing VIP again off somebody, i could benefit from it as this seems taking some longer.

Surely its possible to purchase a month, and when purchasing another month it will just add up, right? (Practically 30 days + 30 days lol)

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.